My Quirk (^o^)

Hi I'm Izumi Midoriya, yesterday was my birthday, I'm 4 years old now.
Today me and my mommy are going to the quirk Doctor so I can see what kind of quirk I have.
I hope it would be a very strong quirk just like Allmights, he is soo cool when I get older I will be just like him, but all the boys in the kindergarden told me that girls can't become good heros, but I won't listen to them, l will be the strongest girl hero in the world and I will help people with a smile on my face.
^_^

Inko: Izumi hunny can you come down here?

Izumi: coming

Inko: OK hunny we will go to the Doctor now, are you ready?

Izumi: Uhn :3

Inko: OK hunny, go and put on your shoes, and wait for me I will go to get my pocket.

Izumi: OK mummy

Time skip to when they were by the doctor :

Doctor: The Midoriya's are next.....

Inko: come on hunny it's our turn

Izumi: coming

They followed the doctor to a room and sat down on the chairs.

Doctor: Ok Ms I have to make some tests to find out what quirk she have

Inko: OK no problem, are you ready hunny?

Izumi: yes mommy

The Doctor made some tests on Izumi like blood test and some shit like this, I'm lazy soo time skip to after he finished.

Doctor: 'shocked' POV: ohh wow what a strong quirk, I have to tell that to master 'Ugly/devil grin' Out of POV.
Soo Ms Midoriya I found out what quirk, your daughter have.

Inko: really, what is it?

Doctor: the quirk is called time rewind, she can Rewind the time with her thoughts and one eye would change their color, but only if she is using her quirk.

Every one near her will forgot everything, but she will remember every thing, the Side effect is a small headache, but if she use her quirk multiple times she will feel dizzy.
That's every thing do you have any questions?

Inko: ähm yeah actually I have one question, my quirk gives me the ability to pull small objects, and my man's is fire breathing so how could Izumi have a time rewide quirk?

Doctor: this quirk is very rare, we don't know how it comes...., I told you everything I know....

Inko: OK Doctor thank you 'bows' 'leaves with Izumi'

Izumi: sooo can I become a strong Hero like Allmight?

Inko: of course hunny (^o^), And because you were very quiet, I will buy you ice cream 😊

Izumi: YEYYY

Inko: OK, so we will go to the park and you will play their, and j will go and puy the ice cream.

Izumi: OK mummy 🤗

Time skip to when they reach the park

Inko: ok Izumi play here in Sandbox, Stay here and don't go anywhere else ok?

Izumi: yeah I will wait, be careful mummy and take care.😇😄

Inko: thanks hunny i will, Byee ' waves'

After about 10 minutes
Izumi was sitting in the sandbox and playing with sand, then a man came behind her and covers her nose with a towel and after some minutes she passed out, the man carried her and Disappeared.......
.
.
.
.
.
What will happen to young Izumi, and who is this man? You will find out in the next part😉😉
I hope you will like it.
And here is a picture of Izumi, which I drew😍🖼️

Dose it look good? OK that's all, Byee love you all💕🤗💕

Dose it look good?
OK that's all, Byee love you all💕🤗💕

601 words