Prologue

Walking down the roads of Shibuya, two figures were hand in hand. A 4 year old in the girl's grasp. Their (h/c) hair swaying in the wind as the child that is held in the girl's grasp, tightened his hold.

The little boy with blond hair noticed noticed that his two older siblings stopped walking. He looked up at his sister and called out to her.

"Nee-chan, where are we?" The boy asked, looking at his sister. His blue eyes staring at her (e/c) ones. He then shifted towards his brother who only gave him a smile.

Hanagaki (F/n) and Hanagaki (M/n) were given a scholarship to Wakui Gakuen High. Both being in the age of 15 as they were both, infact are identical twins. The little boy that is wrapped around the female's arm is their little baby brother, Hanagaki Takemichi. The three lost both of their parents due to a plane accident, so all of their financials were transported to their three children.

None of their relatives took them in, because they believe it will only cause much more stress than they have already. As the two teens walked, Takemichi wiggled in his sister's arms, telling her that he wanted to walk by himself.

"Take-chan, what's the matter?" (M/n) asked, looking at his baby brother.

"Takemitchy wants to walk. Walk can?" He looked both at his sister and brother with pleading eyes, his legs swinging in the air.

"Ahh, so Take-kun wants to walk with his brother and sister?" (M/n) smiled at the little blond who nodded his head. The (h/c)-ette girl chuckled and placed her baby brother onto the concrete floor. The three began walking slowly, Takemcmichi holding onto his brother's school pants. Few seconds later, the finally their destination.

Wakui Gakuen High. As the three walked in, (M/n) insisted in carrying Takemichi, knowing that his little brother's little legs couldn't be able to walk that far. The three walked into the chairman's office to see the chairman, Wakui Ken, sitting on his desk with a cup of tea placed on the corner of his desk and his hands interwind with the other. His onced closed tes open and looked at (M/n) and his siblings who knocked the door and walked in.

"Hanagaki (M/n), Hanagaki (F/n). Welcome to Wakui Gakuen High," the male smiled at the two new transferees. His eyes then went to Takemichi who was busy looking around the place. The older man smiled softly "And that must be your baby brother. Takemichi, if I'm correct?"

Takemichi turned around at the mention of his name and gave Wakui a small wave. The two teens diacussed with the chairman, while Takemichi was busy playing with his brother's hair. Soon after that, they were given their schedule and they walked out to see a young woman with short black hair, dressed in a suit. She bowed to the three and introduced herself. She was familiar. Of course she was. It was the same lady that appeared infront of their house and gave them the letter.

"Ohayo, Hanagaki-san. If you may not remember, I am Nasyitah. The one who sent you the scholarship at your door. As I was instructed to shownyou around the school building," She said. Soon after the long tour, Nasyitah bid her farewell and walked away as she had dropped them infront of their homeroom class. But Takemichi was still in his brother's arms, so they both decided to go to a specefic path that they memorized.

The two were mentioned that there is a daycare for Takemichi his age, so they decided to drop him there. Walking at the school building, they looked around for the room and soon found it. Sliding it open to reveal a bunch toddlers playing around.

Then, all of the kids stopped and shifted their attention to the door to see the Hanagaki Siblings. (F/n) waved and greeted the kids, while (M/n)'s was stoic but inside, he was fanboying on how cute the kids are. Man's got a soft spot for kids, so😗