chapter 10

naira woke up with excitedly with a huge smile on her face. she took a shower and came outside to choose a dress for herself she spent half an hour figuring out what to wear untill she found

 she took a shower and came outside to choose a dress for herself she spent half an hour figuring out what to wear untill she found

she started ironing her hair while calling anurag. on the other hand our lazy anu is still sleeping and wakes up to naira's call.

anurag: hnnn kaun call kar raha hai itne sube sube.... hello???

naira: haan anurag tum utgaye naa?

anurag's pov

arrey baapre. 9 baj gaye. mujhe to jaldi utkar taiyaar hona tha. kal raat naira ne mujhe batayi bhi thi ki main jaldi ut jaun. shit. kya karun agar naira ko pata chagaya to vo mera kya haal karegi...

naira: hello? anurag?

anurag: haan haan kab ka utt gaya tha abi nahane hi jarahahoon

naira: achaaa tumhe lagta hein ki main bhodoo hoon tumhare awaaz se pata chalta hein ki tum abhi abhi ute ho. ub chalo jaldi se nahane jao

anurag rushes to get ready meanwhile naira gets akshu ready and goes down to eat breakfast. she was working on her laptop and she suddenly gets an email. she checks the sender and she is astonished to find that its from karthik. she opened the mail and there it was he had sent her divorce papers. naira's hand started to shake upon seeing them. tears welled up in her eyes as she ran to her room. she locked the door and broke down crying. she remembers their sweet moments, wedding and their first baby being born. all these sweet memories were crushing her. she felt numb and wasn't even able to stand. anurag came to get naira and akshu to go shopping. he entered the house as tina opened the door. he saw his cute little angel akshu dressed so cute. akshu crawled all the way to him. he took her and hugged her.

anurag: bachha aap to tayaar ho leking aapki munmma kaha hain. ek min aapki munmma mujhe late hone keliya itna daat thi hain aaj woh kaha hein ????

anurag noticed tina's worried face and asked her about naira. tina told him what happened and showed him the email. he read the name karthik goenka on the papers.

anurag: accha toh ye insaan he naira ke saare dukho ke wajah. naam se bhi kamina lagta hain

 anurag rushed to naira's room just to find her curled up to a ball on the ground. he goes near her and takes her in a hug. naira breakdown in his arm and he tries to console her.

naira: anu.. anurag usne..usne aisa kyun kiyaaa. usne mujhe promise kiyaa thaa ki hum kabhi phir se dicorce nahi honge lekin. ek minute mein bhi kyaa bol rahi hoon usne toh already mujhe replace kar dhiya hein mere humshakal se..toh usse meri kyaa zaroorat. kiyu kiyaa usne mere saath aisa. maine kya kuch nahin kiyaa uskleiye hamesha kudh se pehele use rakthi thi aur uska ye saza mila mujhe. shayad mujme hi koi kami hogi jis ki vajah se usne mujhe itni jaldi replace kardiya. 

anurag: no naira. just no tum me koi kami nahin hain. i dont know what happened between u two but all i know for sure is that u lack absolutely nothing.  he is the one that lacks. u know what he lacks? a mind why would anyone with a proper mind leave a girl like u. uske pyaar mein hi kamai tha. 

naira tells anurag the full story about her past and he listens to her carefully. his hear shattered into pieces knowing how much of a pain naira had to go through.

anurag: aksar is dunya mein botot aaisa log hote hein. a lot of people come and go. and only a few stay back. i understand tum par kya beeti hain. iss dar koh maine bhi bohot saha hein. bohot. but hamein kudko ye samjana hoga ki jobi hot haina vo acche ke liye hi hota hein. i mean no one would ever want to be with someone who dosent love them right ? and its his loss that he chose someone like that duplicate of urs. his loss.  he threw away a gem while trying to pick up a rock. 

naira took a brief moment and understood what anurag was saying. she realized that she doesnt need karthik. because her docent need her either. she agreed to anurag to not be upset over it and move on with elegance like she should. and let karthik regret his mistakes.

anurag: ab chale shopping karne ke liye?

naira: ofc

anurag: naira ak aur baat kahoon?

naira: haan bolo

anurag: tum apne bete ka.. kai

naira: kairav?

anurag: haan tum use bohot yaad karti hona to usko apne paas le ao. woh to abhi bacha hain use apne liye sahi yaa galat identify karne nehi aata hoga. aur kya haina  the world is very cruel.koi kisi ka saga nehi hain.  sautaila beta hamesha sautaila hi hain. ye duniya kaa fitrat hei. or tum ekbar socho agar karthik ne akshu jaise itne choto bache ke saath aisa behave kiya wo kairav ka dhyan kyun rakhega. 

naira thinks about it and realizes that anurag is absolutly right. despite kairav not agreeing to come with her she knows that his future will only be stable if he stays with her. she decides to bring kairav.

naira: tum theek kehra hein ho. main uss din emotional hokar apne bache ko chod kar aithee magar ab nahi. lekin abhi ke liye chale shopping?

the 3 of them arrive in the shopping mall and they start selecting cloths for them. while checking for cloths anurag's eyes went to a beautiful gown displayed he quickly went and bought it. on the other hand naira had also gottn anu a dashing suit.  naira left the shop and sesrched for anurag. he was waiting for her near the cafeteria with akshu . they ordered ice cream for akshu and left to a park after she was done. they were playing with akshu in the park when naira heard someone call her she looked around and it was.....

precap: naira gets emotional meeting the unkown

this is a little longer than what i usually write so pls stick with me. pls vote and comment. thankssss for ur support. i will update as soon as possible.