1

I love dazai so much, literally with all my heart. He's so beautiful oh my god. Whenever I see him, I foam at the mouth and die inside.

I want to suck his fingers and his thighs so much.. I would suck his dick as well.
I want to peg him too. Could you imagine? Dazai being tied up, completely defenseless and a moaning mess underneath... I want to hear him whimper so bad. I wish there was dazai moaning audios or like whimpering, he would sound so beautiful. I need to hear that.

I want to take off his clothes and kiss him all over. First starting from his neck and down to his legs, carefully taking my time licking his body and covering it with kisses and marks, leaving him a beautiful soft mess.

His hair looks so soft.. I want to run my fingers through it everyday and let him rest on my lap just so I can play with his hair and touch his cute little face.

I've never had a hand kink or anything like that but, if dazai asked me to lick his fingers clean from his cum, I happily would! I want to suck his fingers so bad I can't even tell you how bad I need to.

I think about seeing dazai naked or in just revealing clothes everyday. Him blushing and smiling nervously out of embarrassment makes me laugh.

I think about dazai being so needy and horny that he just comes to me and whines like the animal that he is and begs for me to touch him, giving him that nice sweet relief but instead I tease his beautiful body and caress it and occasionally kiss and bite his neck while he moans for more and asks me if he can touch himself like a good boy.

Speaking of dazai being my good boy, do you guys think that he'd like to be praised for his achievements? Could you imagine his face lighting up in excitement each time you call him a good boy or compliment him?? It would be so cute..

Dazai is so pretty. He looks so good in bandages too! I want to eat his bandages and suck the flavor out of them. I would feel so much more happier, my depression would literally be gone if I ate his bandages and then him.

I want him to use his bandages on me, like tying me up and trying to dominate me only for me to get out and dominate him instead while he's whimpering in such a soft tone. It would sound so beautiful I can't even- Like, I bet he woule cry if i fucked him. It would be so adorable if he did cry because of how much pleasure as he begs for more.

If anything, I use those stupid manifestation tiktok audios in hopes of being able to find an audio of dazai moaning and whining for five hours straight. I would listen to that everyday and reply it over and over again. Especially if he was gagged or something.. That would be so hot. I'm so gay for him that I can't psychically look at anyone else except for him. I practically need him and his beautiful body. He's my everything, I need him so bad. Imagine how he smells too after showering... I bet he smells so sweet.

Speaking of showering, if he ever did just shower and got out of it, I would attack him. I would rip off his new clean clothes just to smell the sweet, gentle, aroma coming from his delicious body. I would sink my teeth into his sides and lick his stomach. I wonder if he's ticklish actually, if he was, I'd tickle him everywhere until it brings tears into his beautiful eyes.

I want to see him and hear him cry so bad... I wonder if his face flushes when he cries? Imagine how cute he'd look! I want to lick his tears off of his face and then make out with him.

I love dazai so much. Every single thing about him is so attractive, even his tongue.. I want to lick his tongue so bad. Have you guys ever seen those like anime videos where their tongues connect all softly and it looks nice? I want to do that with him. I wonder if his tongue is long... If it is, I would let him lick my hands and suck on my fingers. I don't have a tongue kink but like... Dazai's tongue is an exception.

You know how I always have the #breedkink in all my tiktok videos? It's because I want to breed dazai. And by breed, I mean that I just want to peg him over and over again as if I'm an animal.

I want dazai to be in heat, just so I can help him with his heat. To be honest, I want to peg him so hard that he cums for a week straight.

I know I need mental help for thinking about this but, I want to go out in public with dazai just to see someone flirt with him and once they do, I will pull dazai away and show him that he's mine and mine only. No. One. Else's. I have such an obsession with him... If he wanted the sun gone or the entire world to be gone I'd get rid of it all. I love him.  I'd do anything for him. I'd hurt someone for him. If anyone were to mess with him then I would make them regret it forever... Dazai dazai dazai dazai dazai dazai dazai dazai dazai dazai dazai dazai dazai I adore you so much you're so beautiful I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you. I'll do ANYTHING for you. You're so beautiful I wish I could just kiss you.

Dazai is so handsome! I absolutely hate talking to anyone that isn't like dazai or if they hate him. I only need him in my life. I would do so much for him! I adore dazai. Dazai is so cute he's so cute I love him he's adorable I want him i'm not mental at all. I hate that he leaves everyday and I want to tie him up so he can stay with me forever and ever.

Sorry, I got carried away.

Anyways

If one person hates dazai, I'm against that person.

If the world hates dazai, I'm against the world.

If there's only one person alive with me and it's dazai, I. Will. Breed. Him.

I smile a lot at my phone when I see dazai, I just wanna ruffle his hair! I want to lick him so bad. I want to suck every part of his body. He is so cute and attractive oh my god I love him i wanna scream.

If dazai was real I would kiss him and his body. I would cuddle him everyday and feed him, love him, kiss him, take care of him, bathe him, and I'd learn how to cook for him.

I know dazai doesn't like doing work, so I'd do it for him! I would do all house chores for him and I'd caress him everyday.

I still want to peg dazai.

I wonder what he tastes like.. Do you think he tastes amazing and sweet? I want him to be sticky from me fucking him and sucking him off so bad that he's crying because of how amazing it is.

I want to bite him and drink his blood, I bet he'd moan if I bit him.

I want to touch all sensitive spots on his body and hear him whimper.

I actually hate sharp things but if dazai wanted me to eat one I would.

If dazai wanted to kill me, he could. I wouldn't mind honestly.. He could run me over and I'd thank him for sparing time trying to kill me.

I love dazai so much I can't even explain it...