01 | Dream High

A/N: This one shot story is about love over popularity.

.
.
.

When I enter the venue mga nag hihiyawan at walang humpay na palakpakan ng mga fans ang bumungad sa akin.

I look at the stage where my fave band performing right now.

They have five members, pianist, drummer, vocalist, bass guitarist and electric guitarist. The five of them are all good-looking.

But one from them stand out in sight of me.

The one wearing white blue polo stripes, beige pants and white shoes. The one holding an electric guitar standing tall there from afar, smiling so precious while doing what he love and that is showing what's God's given gift to him, sharing music to everyone.

"To everyone have a wound heart right now, stay still and hope that one day you will be healed" We clap from what the vocalist quote says and he sing again.

The concert went so alive and joyful with everyone's enjoying it.

"Hey!" Bungad ko kay Skye ng salubungin ko siya sa backstage. His other bandmates also greet me when they saw me.

He welcome me with his warmth hug. "I thought you didn't attend" May pagtatampo sa boses niya.

Humiwalay ako sa pagkaka yakap ko sa kaniya at tiningnan siya ng masama. "No way! this is one of your big day I should witness how you fly so high near to your dream" Naka smile na sabi ko.

Natouch naman siya sa sinabi ko. "Come here" Utos niya, he welcome my warmth hug once again.

We celebrate their successful concert to one private prestigious restaurant with his whole bandmates, managers, assisstance and other people work hard behind the successful concert of them.

"Tagal niyo na ah!" One of their manager approach me habang nagsasandok ako ng pagkain ko sa nakahilerang catering food set up. She's getting her food also beside me.

I look at her at tipid na ngumiti. "Yes po" I simply replied. She smile at me. "Since College kayo na ni Skye?" She ask again.

Bahagya akong umiling. "Since highschool po" Tipid na sagot ko.

Napa 'o' siya sa nalaman. "So long, how strong relationship" Amaze na sabi niya.

"Salamat po" Nahihiyang sagot ko.

Nagpaalam na ang manager ni Skye sa akin at nauna ng maghanap ng table niya.

Pinauna na ko pakainin ni Skye dahil may inaasikaso pa sila. Ini-Interview ata sila ng isang Televison Broadcast channel about their successful concert and upcoming projects.

Skye and I are highschool schoolmates. He was one year level ahead from me. Highschool pa lang sikat na siya because of his good-looking, intelligent, very charming and talented.

He always sing every time na may event sa school. He belongs to theather and music club while I was in journalism.

Since I was freshmen, matunog na ang pangalang 'Skyeler Bermudez' at nakikita ko na siya since he was the model of our school campaign sa posters, banners, fliers and even on social medias pang bait kumbaga kidding!

There's an event in our school. Theather and music club and our Jounalism team assigned to collab to work with a great performance for school event.

Skye is one of the lead actor/singer of the story journalism team wrote. I assigned to Skye as his personal acting director, I am the one assist him how he will deliver his lines and how the action must follow.

"Don't go!" He plead as his tears starting to fall.

He look down. "Everything is uncertain but I'm willing to live the pain just to make you stay" He slowly fall on his knees while his shoulder shaken as he weep and pleading to the girl he loved in the play.