• 19598 (Part 1)

DISCLAIMER!!!

19598 is written by my aunt no part of this story belongs to me. She wrote this novel when she was in highschool. This novel all ready published years ago here in wattpad on my brother's forgotten account (aizhenkillua - you can search it but it has lots of typos and grammatical errors) I guess it was around way back year 2012-2014 not sure 'bout the exact year he published it. It was published with our aunt permission. And here it goes again, I will relive 19598 novel in year 2022, it's been long years.

19598 started writing on February 15, 2006 and ended on January 03, 2009 (how old were you at that time?) this novel originally written by letter hand on my aunt personal notebook. You will encountered some undiscovered terms before that we were using today, the date it was written indicated on every chapter.

× February 15, 2006 ×

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗺,

A day after Valentine's, I saw you standing near the green gate across the favorite hangout of your friends, waiting for someone, for something, I didn't have a clue.

You just nod at me and I smiled back. As I passed to that place where you are, I couldn't ignore the feeling that grows in me, my heart skips a beat whenever I saw you, and those dark brown eyes just melt my heart away.

2 days before, I saw you there, in that very same spot where I've seen you today, you said good morning and ask me where I'm going.

"Dyan lang sa tindahan" I replied. You smiled and ask me another question again. "Have a date on 14?" I shrugged my head and looked at you, you gave me the warmest smile you ever had. "Wala rin ako eh, walang budget" and you laughed.

I laughed too, your voice echoed and it seems like a beautiful music to my ears. I smiled again, and headed off to the store.

You're left there, suddenly you look quiet and serious. And you looked at the morning sky, I looked at my wristwatch, it was 8:39 in the morning.

× February 17, 2006 ×

𝗘𝗹,𝗮𝘆,𝗲𝘆,𝗲𝗺...

"Patabi ha" you told me as you occupy the vacant space on that long wooden chair outside Cindy's house. It was Cindy's birthday, one of my cousins.

"Summer's near, it's getting hotter and hotter everyday" Mike complain.

"Kahit nga gabi na, maalinsangan pa rin" Timothy added. You just nod, and started eating your food.

"Masarap 'tong pancit ha" finally, you talk. You seem so quiet these past few days, I wonder if there's something wrong, you used to be jolly and lively. The only thing doesn't change is that you still have that smile in your face. That kind of smile that saved a damsel in distress, just like what you did to me.

Ana giggled when you said the food was good. "Buti naman at nagustuhan mo, Liam" You smiled, I felt my knees shake, its funny- I told myself, and it's kinda weird how your simple smile shake my nerves, your effect on me was really extreme, I can just shrug my head in disbelief, but the reality speak for itself, I can still feel my knees shaking.

"Yeah, masarap talaga" In between of your smile and stares you answered.

5 minutes passes and Cindy joined us, we sang her a happy birthday song. After that , you left your gift for her on the table, and for the rest of the party, I've never seen you again.

× February 19, 2006 ×

𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗹𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗼,

"Mr. Alfonso" Ma'am Salvador keep calling your name. I turned around to see you but your chair was empty.

"Ma'am absent siya" Mike said. It's been a long, tiring, boring day. I was missing you, oh- that's pretty obvious, I'm in love, this feeling's got the best of me! sometimes it's hard to control it.