Ch.2- Emergency Contact

Until....
A leering screech began to engulf the room, the video became entranced in a graving static.
The screech becoming so loud, everyone had gotten on their knees, placing their hands over their ears.

And, after a few moments, it was gone.

They each looked up back at the video, and it had reverted back to the old footage,
Except, Bugs was in the chamber he was in when they first found him.

"What the heck was that?!", Dodgers scorned to IQ. The cadet and Bugs reacted similarly to the captain, both standing, facing the doctor.
IQ stood up, just as shocked as the others, yet retaining the emotion from his body, and perceiving as levelheaded.
He looked back up to the video, scratching his head, mystified,"...I'm not ...sure."
Giving a scared and confusing look, they all wanted some type of reassurance, that they were not going to get.
Bugs stepped away from the cadet, walking slowly to IQ,"What....what happens now?"
The bunny defeating-ly lowering his ears past his shoulders.
"Now...well...now..." The doctor sighed and continued on," Now, we'll continue as originally, as it still stands, you will need to be trained, similar to Dodgers and by him, til we find otherwise."

"You mean I still have to do that?", The captain asked aggravatingly.

IQ sighed tiredly, " Yes, Dodgers, you're not going to get out of this."

The captain kicked his boots in an attempt of relieving some anger.

"Wh- how, how do I train? What's going to happen?", Bugs asked confusingly.
Dodgers scoffed, "Calm down, amateur. I did the same thing when i first got here, and we're from the same place."

The cadet walked over to Bugs,"Uh-buh-duh, first we're g-gonna have to do some s-shopping." The pig smiled, giving the rabbit some reassurance.

"Dodgers go with them. He's you're responsibility now." IQ added.

The duck groaned, feeling like every since this rabbit showed up, he's just been pulling him around everywhere.
"Come on...!", the captain swayed his hand in a forthcoming motion for the others to follow him.

****
Dodgers and the cadet had shuffled their way through some hallways, Bugs still attached to their hips. They made way to a sort of make shift elevator, as it were, made out of a tube, using suction to transport each individual or group.
Once, to their destination, the rabbit was filled with astonishment from the view in front of him. A somewhat familiar but all more futuristic alignment of stores and shops, as if they were in a mall from his century. Although, more differences in colors and technology making their noticable mark throughout.
The different shades of blue had made light and nealy blinded the rabbit at first, everything was so bright and saturated, unlike the malls he was used to.
He stood there, staring in amazement, until he felt a force on his hand.
"Come on!" He looked down to his hand and noticed a familiar blue glove holding his, Dodgers. He had gotten fed up with waiting on the rabbit, and began to drag him by the hand, to the store he had been shouting to get his attention, which failed.
In this small, in-between moment, Bugs had started to realize something about the duck, he didn't before: he cared a lot more then he would let on. And, with this small moment, he felt a grin warm on his face, filled with smug. The smug he knew he could use against him later.
Once, they made entrance to the store, Cadet had already picked out several outfits, flopping them all on top of the rabbits arms,"Uh-duh here ya go!"
He smiled widely as Bugs managed to become lopsided from the sheer weight of the clothes piled on his arms. Dodgers had had let go of his comrade's hand by the time the cadet had found them, and was already laughing as the dickens, seeing Bugs drowned in the outfits on top of him.
"Get a load of this guy hahaha!!", he pointed with his thumb and covering his mouth with his other hand.
His amusement left nothing but embarrassment of red on the rabbit's cheeks.
The cadet gave a small giggle and then proceeded to guide Bugs to the changing rooms, by gently pressing his back. "Come on, this way."
Dodgers stayed by the front of the store, on a bench near the side of the entrance, sitting there in awkward silence, lightly tapping his legs every now and then.