X

The morning of the event was very busy. Jungkook, taehyung and Jimin were at the event center arranging their own piece at the spot given to them. It took a lot of time and work because if they looked at other team which consisted of more than ten persons Jungkook only had his boyfriend and bestie.

They finished the whole arrangements by two and the event was starting by 4pm. They all hurried back home to get ready have handing the security their details to watch their piece.

Taehyung had to check in at the shop while Jungkook head home to prepare for the event.

When he entered their bedroom he saw a package on their bed he was surprised because it wasn't there when they both left together this morning.

Jungkook walked to the bed and sat on it. There was no card on the box so he started unwrapping it. It finally opened reviewing an all white complete suit outfit and it looks damn expensive. When he brought out all the piece there was a note.

Hey beautiful,

I know you think the suit is too expensive but I needed my baby to portrait the art that he produces and  to steal the show.

I planned on getting you an all red but I was scared you might get stolen from me so I settle for white which showed you beautiful and pure soul and also to definitely steal the show.

Check the mail box I believe the dress shoe arrived while we were away.

Xoxo
Yours only

Jungkook was already teary as he smiled so widely at his boyfriend's cuteness and love. He did not really plan an outfit for the event. He was probably going to wing it but it's seems his prince in shining armor came to the rescue again.

He quickly texted taehyung saying he loved the outfit and can't wait to steal the show with it. He quickly went to take a shower to get ready for the event.
.

.
.
.
..

Taehyung got into the apartment 50 minutes to 4pm and had to get ready to join them. He saw that Jungkook selected him an outfit with a note

Hey, handsome,

What god Hephaestus is to the world is what you are to me.

I will need my muse with me when I steal the show tonight.

See you soon. Love you

Taehyung couldn't help but smile like a whipped boy that he is as he rushed into the bathroom to take a quick shower not wanting to keep his baby waiting much longer.

.
.
.
.

The event started 30 minutes ago and people are already pulling into the area. The Fair is huge but he was lucky with Jimin's connection of course to get them one of the exclusive spots so his area isn't that crowded.

He saw his parents walk in and someone point at him showing them the direction to his stand. They quickly walked up to him and his mum & dad hugged him.

"You look so beautiful, baby" the mum complimented causing him to blush.

"Thanks mum, hope you guys had lunch" Jungkook asked which his both parents nodded.

His parents looked around his paintings and started complimenting non stop causing the younger to smile so much it might become permanent on his face.

Jungkook kept looking out for taehyung but he hasn't arrived yet.

"Oh my God! Jungkook is this you? What did you do to my always paint covered best friend?" Jimin teased as he took several pictures with his phone for future reference just incase this never happens again.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his best friend's exaggeration and turned to face him.

"Damn! Kook. Are you here to sell your paintings or yourself" Jimin continued to tease

 Are you here to sell your paintings or yourself" Jimin continued to tease

"Definitely not himself because he is taken"

They all turned their head to the very familiar deep voice with two different reaction. Jungkook was lovestruck at his boyfriend ever ethereal beauty while Jimin had an annoyed look on his face

'what the hell is wrong with this couple, it is an art event not a fashion show'

"I should have definitely worn a suit" Jimin murmured to himself but they all heard it

"The reason I say you have a fish brain all the time, it's a VIP event for you guys but you decided to wear jeans" taehyung laughed which caused Jimin to almost throw hands

"You both please not today. Jimin you can still go and change I will cover for now" Jungkook tried to settle the two forever fighting once again.

"Thank you pumpkin, you are the absolute best and I love you more that this bitch face does" he said pushing out is tongue in mocking at Taehyung as he said the last part and immediately ran out of the event before Taehyung really throw hands.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the shorter male's tactics. There fight never gets old. He turned his attention to his beautiful boyfriend.

"You look so beautiful baby, already stealing the show and it hasn't even Started"

Jungkook look so flustered at the compliment but murmured a little 'thank you'.

"I would have totally kissed you in front all this people if it wasn't for your parents standing there. I need to greet them will be back shortly" taehyung said immediately leaving after giving Jungkook a quick peck on the cheek.

Jungkook was still blushing like crazy when he was gently tab on the shoulder, he turned around and smiled so brightly really glad he could make it.

"Hoseok!"

__________________
__________________

Hephaestus is considered to be the god of those who work and create with their hands and to make art in all its various forms.

Season greetings babies

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

960 words