(24) Winning Touchdowns,Senior HOCO & First Times

Two months,

"Barnes has the fumble and he's going towards the endzone!

"Run Barnes Run!!" The team is shouting and running down the sidelines.

"Run baby run!!" Brynn yells 

"Touchdown! The Spartans win!" The announcer says

Bucky ran towards Brynn he kissed her as she wrapped her legs around him. When the boys went into the locker room. Coach gave Bucky the game ball for the game. 

The next night was the Homecoming dance, Bucky and Brynn color coordinated with pink in honor of her mom and breast cancer awareness. They also won HOCO King and Queen. They left shortly after winning.

When they got the lake house they went to his bedroom, they began to make out and undress each other. 

Bucky slipped on a condom and got on top of her. 

"You ready?" He whispered 

"Yes.." she whispered 

Bucky pushed into her and let out a low moan. "Ah god..mm fuck." He whispered

"Mmm..ow." she whimpered 

"Brynn baby its okay..shh it won't hurt much longer I promise.." he whispered 

He slowly began to move, he felt her cherry pop which let him know he could pick up the pace. When he did, she started to feel orgasm build in her low stomach. 

"Oh. Mmm James..Oh God! Oh my god!" Brynn cried out as she let go

"Brynn baby do it again cause that felt so goood." He said as he lifted her legs. 

"Yes! Yes!" Brynn said  as she arched her back. 

"Oh god Im coming! Oh Fuck yeah! Brynn! Brynn!" Bucky yelled out as he reared his head..

He dropped her legs, he pulled himself ripped off the used condom started jerking again to get him ready for round #2. 

It didn't take long before round 2 began.