Ch 12 jade

Su jiang was suspicious but didn’t ask anything to min ying.
Next day after breakfast min ying and su jiang took children to room.
‘brother you stay  here’ with that min ying went to space and took out purple jade.
‘brother drop the blood on this jade’
‘ying , what is this?’
‘ just drop the blood’ min ying urged him
‘ok’ just like that blood touch jade and jade shine. Su jiang got small dot on his neck and felt hot there and also felt something inside his mind.
‘ying, is this….?’
‘it is space jade, which has space around 1,00,000 cubic square meter which can preserve food, do farming and can go inside space and raise living thing. Just like our family jade.’
‘so big  and mysterious , but you also need this. your space is small one. This will help you and you should have left this for first baby you know.’
Min ying felt warm in her heart and said, ‘brother don’t worry . I have also left three jade which has space of 1000 cubic square meter and my space can upgrade as well, so don’t worry at all.’
‘well, its good then.’su jiang said with deep gratitude.
‘brother when all babies are  one year old , I plan to take them around  world and took picture of every moment. So when they grow up they can see pictures and let them understand what humans are capable.’
‘good, I will also send you black card . use however you want to use. Go to every place and buy as many thing as you want. I know you want to buy everything so that they will not suffer at all.’
‘you are right I do want to buy so I can let them  grow safely and let them not worry about food and cloths.’
With that su and tang family started preparation for apocalypse and min ying started buying as well . as for triples they are everyday playing with each other, eating , play in bathtub in space and changed habits as time goes by.
The babies are   growing more quickly than other babies with same age and the reason for that is very simple to because they drink  and bath in spring water , which improve their body and  make them more smarter.
……………………….
Its almost 1 year since babies were born. Now they can walk, sit, eat and talk properly . they also understand everything (well simple knowledge they are also human after all but their IQ and EQ is too high. According to skill tower in space they have IQ of 200 )

Hey guys 
long time no see\(^o^)/
How is everyone doing? Well I was very busy and don't update story. This is new chapter hope u like it and another thing is that our story line will be more complicated one. And all places, things  as well as history mentioned in story is not connect with real world all thing is  imagination of  host so please do not associated 🙂.