;; meet up (pt. 1)

.....................................…................................

(The school bell rang warning that it is now time to go home, while the fangirls gathered at the entrance to see her.)

(Kaoru, who's entertaining the crowd with her fleetingness, looks like she's about to host a play at the entrance.)

(She holds a rose and acts fleetingly as she serves the audience.)

"Greetings, my little kittens, pleased to see me? Very well, I'll treat you to a pleasant short performance." Kaoru said as she fixed her hair to look more fleeting.

"Kaoru-sama~!!"
"Kaoru-sama your so fleeting!!~"
"Please take me out!!"

(As Kaoru smiles at the audience, Her phone starts ringing, leaving the audience slowly lowing there voice.)

"Fufu~ At last, I must go now my precious little kittens, For I, Kaoru Seta will now be going off, Farewell kittens~"

(She winked and smiled fleetingly and walked away from the crowd, the fangirls fainted afterwards.)

"Kaoru? What took you so long to answer?"

"I had a audience to entertain, Chisato-san, But do not worry. Where shall we meet up with fate?"

"I had a thought of going to Hazawa
Coffee today. What about you Kaoru?"

"As well, Chisato-san, I would like somewhere more fitting and fleeting, that is."

(Chisato sighs)

"Here goes your fleeting-ness,
So a cafe Kao-chan?"

(It felt very awkward after that, Chisato sounded like she said that to tease her, Which made Kaoru a bit flustered.)

"A-ah... Chii-chan please d-don't call me that.."

(Kaoru, who is hiding her flustered face at the phone because of her reflection on it.)

(Chisato laughed a bit on the call)

"Alright alright, I'll stop, then it's Hazawa Coffee. See you soon Kao-chan."

(Hanged up.)

(Kaoru turned into a flustered mess after.)

"Well played, Chii-chan."

(( Thanks for reading! I'll do part 2 tomorrow!))

((Word Count: 307 words!))