;; meet up (pt. 2)

As Kaoru is heading to Hazawa Coffee,
She encounters some of her bandmates
Waving at her.

"Kaoruuu!!" Kokoro said with a smile.

"Where are you going Kaoru-kun?"
Hagumi looked at her with a confused look.

"Ah. Kokoro and Hagumi, Well I'm going to meet up with Chisato at Hazawa Coffee. Fufu~ She must have been planning something."

"Ohhh!" Kokoro and Hagumi said with a smile, Hagumi brought out a bag of croquettes to Kaoru.

"Kaoru-kun, Would you mind if you give this to Chisato if your meeting with her? You know you'll get hungry." Hagumi said.

"What a lovely gift to me and Chisato~ I'll accept it as we will treasure it, What a fleeting smell.." Kaoru acted fleetingly again, the bag is about to fall from her hands.

"We need to go Kaoru! We have a idea of a song to write!" Kokoro said and the two left in a rush.

After that, Kaoru walked in Hazawa
Coffee with the bag full of croquettes and saw Chisato

"Hello Kaoru, Well met as I said."
Chisato said with a smile and notices the bag of croquettes that Kaoru brang.

"Is that croquettes? I saw you with Kokoro and Hagumi, She must have given you croquettes for us to enjoy right?" Chisato said, taking a sip of coffee.

"Fufu~ Correct, You have a sharp mind Chisato, Mhm so fleeting." Kaoru said with a fleeting smirk.

Kaoru sat down at a seat where she faces Chisato, placing the bag of croquettes on the table.

She ordered a cup of coffee to herself but a bit bitter.

"...You actually know how to act Kao-chan, As expected of the fleeting high school teen." Chisato teased her with a small laugh.

"Ch-Chii chan! Don't use that! ...not right now." Kaoru got flustered and hides her face away from Chisato.

Chisato smiled from her being flustered,
As like they were back from being children having fun in the playground.

"Oh that reminds me, have you seen Kanon?" Chisato wondered.

"Kanon? Fufu~ I might have seen her with Misaki earlier. The bag there bringing looks like they bought some delicacies from Yamabuki Bakery."

Kaoru said while eating a croquette.

They took a sip of there coffee at the same time.

((Part 3 will be released later, I'm very busy today ^^
((Word Count: 391 words.