Awakening Part 2

Date: Error

'Azure Lane POV'

'Somewhere in the Pacific'

Cleaveland managed to gather a fleet consisting of: Illustrious,Unicorn,Ark Royal,J Class,Benson Class,the Atlanta Class,The Cleaveland Class,North Carolina Class,Tennessee Class and the Gato class.

Wales: Is this really necessary?

Cleaveland: Wales the fact that Bismarck took damage from 1 aircraft carrier,2 battleships,2 heavy cruisers,1 light cruiser,7 destroyers and still remained afloat even after 2000 rounds is a statement that we as many ships as possible.

Wales: I guess your right. But the new ships might take this the wrong way.

Cleaveland: We'd have to get there first then.

'Time skip'

It had been sometime since their departure and in that time they began to wonder who these new ships are but before that all their radars came to life.

Wales: *Checks Radar* That's concerning.

Cleaveland: So many sirens.

Illustrious: What could cause such a fleet of sirens to appear?

Washington: Do you think the new ships might have something to do with it?

South Carolina: Maybe but- *Watch as 50 siren carriers release enough planes to fill the screen*

Atlanta Class: *Sweat drop* 😅Bet they would love to us in that situation.

But the Atlanta Classes hopes were shattered when the siren jets got erased by what they rightly assumed to be a wall of AA fire.

San Diego: Wales how many ships appeared again?

Illustrious: I'm sure it was 2.

Cleaveland: I was right. Their so powerful they destroy hundreds of planes in seconds.

They thought the AA capabilities of the two "Iron Blood" ships was good well over the next half hour they watched as the fleet of 250 sirens is reduced 70 and 3 more ship girls entered combat and reduced that number to 60 and a few seconds after they disappeared and by that time they could see and hear what was happening.

'BOOM'!

And they could just make out two shapes dangerously close to the carnage and to say they were large was an understatement they were absolutely humongous