5- Another escape

The more we walk in the snow,the colder we are. We've been walking for hours?Days?Time is weird in these domains,I looked at Yuko,her scar on her shoulder caused by the dragon is now healed,but her blouse is still ripped.Her boots are still covered in snow and blood.Trevor and Albert are trying to keep up while the wind blows harder and harder each time. We finally get to a lake,the ice is thin looking.As we're looking at a way to pass it a growl is heard behind us.Yuko draws her sword out and gets ready to fight.Albert and Trevor takes out their guns and point them at the forest behind us.A huge wolf emerges from the trees jumping right at..me.
   I'm filled with fear and I can't move at all,I look eyes wide at the wolf that's about to probably kill me.Before it could get to me I hear two gun shots and a blade hitting bones.The wolf falls on its back legs and on it's side while Trevor shots another bullet into its head.Albert runs up to me and asks me.
   "Are you alright?!"he asked shaking my shoulders.
    I nod my head and look at the now dead wolf.
    "Let's get the fuck out of here." Trevor says as he tries to step onto the ice.It's too thin to get to the other side.Yuko melts the ice in front of us with her fire blade and the lake it's the same as the one we got here,magic circles flowing through it.
    "Another domain I guess.Let's go."Yuko says as she approaches the lake.Before she could step into it two robots jump out of the trees at us.They're the guards of the modern city we've been kicked out of.
   "NOW."Yuko yells and jumps into the water,before the robots could catch us we're falling into space again.
    After some minutes of falling we land into sand, it's a beach,thank God no more freezing,but this beach isn't a normal one..the water is purple,the sand white and the trees pink with blue.
   "uhm..Yuko?"I asked confused and scared by the new domain.
   "It's a sea domain.Most of the time friendly.No dragon's or wolves."she said "but be careful to not touch the water, it's poisonous."she continued looking back at us.
    "What if we get thirsty?"Trevor asked.
     "It's a magical domain,we don't need food or water here."she said.
      We walk along the beach,I look at the sky,I see the moon and starts,the sky is indeed purple.The snow on our clothes melted and we're heading to what seems like a beach house?The closer we get the weirder it looks.Albert knocks on the door but no answer, Trevor picks up a note that says "I'm sick,the shop is closed until I get better".
    "People live here?"Trevor asked.
    "Not people,but domain creatures.Like the wolf and dragon in the snow domain, they're the creatures of the domain."Yuko said looking at Trevor.
    Before Trevor could say anything more a group of thiefs jumped out of the bushes.Yuko drawn out her sword and was ready to attack until Trevor shot 3 of them.I swear there was four,where is the fourth one..As I was thinking about the devil,he jumped on Albert's back, Trevor shot him but accidentally ripped a little of Albert's shirt.
     "You said it's a friendly domain!"Albert yelled as he shoved a finger into Yuko's face.Yuko sight and grabbed his finger bending it back.He began screaming in pain and trying to get away from Yuko's hold.
    "If you don't shut the fuck up in the next 3 seconds you won't have no fucking finger left."she said staring into Albert's filled with pain eyes.She let his finger go and he mumbled under his breath "Bitch...".Before he could even look at her his face was met by a fist.He fell on his back and his nose started bleeding.
    "Watch your words pretty boy."She says glaring down at him.
     He scoffed and looked at the ground.
    He'll never learn will he?I asked myself and looked at both of them.