My nerd/ My Kacchan

Saturday

💥Katsuki's POV:
I wake up to see my nerd sleeping on me, he is so f*cking cute, I tried to sit without me waking him up but I missed up, he begann to wake up he yawns, he looked soo cute just like an angel, ughh I love this nerd.
Out of POV.

🥦Izuku's POV:
I wake up because kacchan was moving a lot, I yawn and begann to sit up. I looked at kacchan he looks so aurdoble when he is sleepy'///', I said: good morning Kacchan, and smiled.
Out of POV.

💥Katsuki's POV:
Izuku began to wake up, then he sat up, he looked at me and blushed, ohh I love it when he is blushing he looks Double so cute, I looked at him and smile, he said: good morning Kacchan, and smiled, I looked at him and give him a morning kiss and then I said: good morning baby, he was in a blushing mess, I laughed at him and said: my cute little Nerd, he Hugged me and I Hugged him back, we stayed like this for about ten minutes then he got up and went to the bathroom to fresh up, I waited for him on the sofa to finish.
He got out from the bathroom and went to me and pulled me up and said: come on Kacchan you have to fresh up too, I smiled and went to the bathroom.
Out of POV.

After katsuki was done.
Izuku: Kacchan im hungry, can we make breakfast?
Katsuki: of course, what do you want?
Izuku: PANCAKES
Katsuki: 'giggles' OK ok let's make some....

They make some Pancakes, and ate breakfast, after they were done they spent the day together, the went shopping and ate ice cream, they did the things what a normal couple would do.
When they were done, Katsuki walked Izuku home and then he went to the dorms.
When Katsuki arrived the dorms, everyone was sitting in the common room.
The all looked at him, Katsuki didn't say anything and went to his room to change his clothes, after some minutes he went out to the common room and sat at the couch.

Time skip Monday

Izuku got up and made his morning routine, when he was ready he went to his school, while Katsuki was baking his stuff for the trip to u.s.j, Katsuki finished packing his stuff and went down to the bus, they drove to the place and got out, everything was normal the Teachers were explaining the rules and the student were listening to them unite they heard a loud noise, they looked to the direction to see many villains their, the teachers were shocked they wanted to protect theirs students.......
(everything went like the Anime, but Izuku wasn't their of course)
This information went all around the news, and of course Izuku saw it.....
.
.
.
What will happen, what will Izuku do?
.
.
.
.
This was part 4 I hope you will like it, I'm trying to make some action in this series along with a lot of fluff of course 🤗❤️❤️
Byee, love you all💞💞
.
.
.
528 words