Happy Birthday My Nerd

Today is the 14 July so Izuku's birthday is tomorrow.

💥Katsuki's POV: tomorrow is Izu's birthday, I have to make a special gift for him.
I think i'm going to decorate a nice place so we can spend the day there.
And I'm going to sing for him...... OH HELL YEAH THAT'S A PERFECT IDEA, GOOD JOB BAKUGOU KATSUKI (😂) , but which song?
Ohhhh I know exactly which one I should pick, hehe.
I'm going to make the best birthday ever for him.
Out of POV.

Katsuki began to organize everything.
First he was searching for a good place, where the two can spend a day there, but then he remembered the tree house.
It's were Izuku and Katsuki spend the most time as kids, and it's the place, where they confessed to each other so it would be very romantic if they celebrate Izuku's birthday there.
Katsuki cleaned up the house and decorate it with red roses and a lot of candles, then he bought a lot of pillows and Covers so it would be very comfortable for the two.
After he finishes this, he went to a store and bought a very cute gift for Izuku, and a birthday card, so he can write something in it.
And then he went to by a birthday cake for Izuku.
After that he went to the dorms and sat a little bit, then he went to his room and practiced the song which he want to sing for Izuku.
(the class didn't hear him singing!)
After he finished he went back to the common room and begann to write down something for Izuku on the birthday card.

The letter:
You are my boyfriend and only mine, and I know your future is brighter than the Rising sun.
I hope to be part of your future forever.
Happy Birthday My all❤️❤️❤️

After he finished writing the letter, he went to his room to chill.

Mean while with Izuku:

🥦Izuku's POV: omg tomorrow is my Birthday, I just forgot it.
But Kacchan always calls me a day before my birthday and talk to me about what we should do.
But now he didn't talk........did he forgot my Birthday.......
And Mom, she didn't prepare anything for me, not even a birthday cake........ that's sad 'crys'.
Out of POV.

Poor Izuku he didn't know that Katsuki have a surprise for him and he got everything even a cake, so that's why his Mom didn't bake one.

Time skip to Izuku's Birthday.

Izuku woked up but he was still sad because he though that his mom and his boyfriend did forgot about his Birthday.
He went to the bathroom and freshed up then he went down the stairs and was greeted by his mom.

Inko: good morning honey.

Izuku: good morning mom, what are you doing?

Inko: oh im just making breakfast.

Inko prepared the breach fast while Izuku was sitting by the TV and watching a show.

Inko: honey Breakfast is ready.

Izuku: Ok mom coming.

They ate breakfast , and Inko had something to say to Izuku.

Inko: honey!! happy birthday my little bean 'smiles while opening her arms'

Izuku got up and went to hug Inko.

Izuku: m-mom, I thought you forgot that... 'sniff'

Inko: no honey, I didn't forgot! Of course not! and now don't cry on your birthday 'wiped Izuku's tears away' now my little bean go get dressed, because someone is coming to pick you up.
Dress on something nice 'winks'

Izuku is now happy to see that his mother didn't forget his birthday, so he went to his room to dress up.

(I drew a picture of Izuku with his outfit)

Meanwhile with Katsuki:Katsuki woked up and went to the common room, he ate breakfast and then went again to his room to dress up and prepare everything

Katsuki woked up and went to the common room, he ate breakfast and then went again to his room to dress up and prepare everything.

He went down the stairs with the gift and the birthday card in his hand.
All the class was looking at him.

Mina: hey bakubabe, where are you going?

Katsuki: no one of your business Raccoon eyes..

Katsuki then rememberd that he forgot the key of the tree house in his room, so he sat up the things he had in his hand and rushed to his room to get the key, after that he came back and grapped the things while running because he didn't want to be late.
But the thing he didn't know is that he forgot his card on the table.

What will happen if the class reads it?
.
.
.
.
Thats all for this part, I hope you liked it >--<
Don't forget to vote 😉❤️
Byeee, love you all 💞
.
.
.
792 words