Not so bad|| Free x reader

You goraned and turned in your bed. The cramps have been hurting a lot lately.
"Life sucks" when it comes to this certain time of month for you.

You tried to go back to sleep but before you could, someone took the cover off you. It was your mother.
"(Y/N), have you seen the time ?" She asked.
"Mom, I don't want to-" you were cut off, "I don't want to hear any excuses and you're definitely going to school." She said and left the room before reminding you about time again.

You lazily got up from your bed and got ready for school even though you didn't want to.

This is how you reached school. You went straight to your locker and got your books for first period. You never really had many friends because you loved your time alone.

"(Y/N)."

You froze when you heard that familiar voice. Your mind told you to run and so you did. You turned around a corner and finally lost that person.
It was your bully, Free De La Hoya. He was one of the famous guys of the school and he liked to pick up on you for some odd reason. He would bully you but no one would ever believe you.
That's why you have been avoiding him at all costs.

You avoided Free for the rest of the day. You would leave the place immediately if you saw his beautiful blonde hair.
Beautiful....?!

No (y/n)..No!

You mentally slapped yourself. You fell for him the first day you saw him but from the day he started to pick up on you, a kind of hatred grew in you.

The hallways were now full of people as everyone were hurrying to return their home. You passed by two girls and they were snickering for some reason.
You were clueless about this.

A hand pulled you back and made you turn around. You met a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at you. You could feel his hand on your waist and your instincts immediately arose. Your hand came in contact with his cheek as you slapped him.
He placed a hand on where you slapped him. He chuckled bitterly before saying, "If this is what it takes to win your heart, then it's okay but do double check before going out. You don't want to get embarrassed, do you ?" You didn't understand what he meant before your eyes went to your waist,  a yellow sweater was around your waist.
And then it clicked.
You froze.
"I-I..-" you tried to open your mouth but the words didn't came out. They were like stuck. You were feeling stupid.
You apologized many times, bowing repeatedly. "Please, I am sorry." "But it won't make proper apology." "Then what do you want ?"
"I want you to be mine." "And why is that ?"
"Because I like you."
You paused. You hesitated at first but accepted.
Since then you became a couple.
You get to know many things like why he bullied you, just to get your attention.
He wasn't bad, he was all sweet when you know him.
But one problem that he was always lazy.

You sighed as you watched Free sleeping as always, leaning on the tree. "Btw, why did you help me that day ?" You asked, "I simply didn't want any guys to lay their dirty eyes on you." He said plainly causing you to smile.

Do not judge a book by it's cover and a music by language. You never know what the actual person is like and not all bullies are bad.

__________________________________

This one is for KasumiEmamoto
I hope you will like it!
Requests are open! Thank you for reading!