{2} Happy Progress Day!

5:40 am. Twenty minutes until my alarm goes off. I slept 3 hours. I'm too excited- I start dressing up, trying my best to make less sound possible. Then I hear Sett knocking in his usual way «Can I come in?»

Fuuuuck. Now I have to change for training I completely forgot about it.

I open the door and he sits on the sofa near the window «I'm making an exception today and making you skip exercises. But you must promise you will not whine tomorrow, we're gonna do double.»

He sees my eyes lighting up like Christmas lights «omgomgomg thank you so much Sett I love you!» I say, trying to hug him and ending up on his lap. We are so close. Too close. I feel his heartbeat fasten.

«I don't think you were joking yesterday, about running away,» he says « maybe you just need a reason to stay.» I get closer and actually kiss him. A small kiss on his lips. «Oh, shit- I'm so sorry for my behavior. And my language. I will get up now. I am very sorry it won't happen again.» as I do so, he grabs my wrist and pulls me against him, making me lose balance and fall again on his lap.

«This place is heaven and you love me Miss Y/N, no need to run away.» and he kisses me. On the mouth. An actual, real, passionate kiss.

I like it a bit too much and get flustered. «Oh, finally it's you getting shy Y/N. Took you a while.

If you want to know how many things you can do when you have money, you know where to find me.» he gets up, winks at me, and leaves my room.

[...]

I was so caught in the flashback replaying in my head that I actually lost track of time and didn't even hear the first time Heimerdinger called me.

This day was great already, but all these people around? I couldn't believe my eyes. People from all regions came here, and for the first time, I was actually in the crowd to witness it.

«Y/N, I promised your parents I would've followed you around. But I trust you deeply, don't disappoint me. I'm waiting for you here in 5 hours, you have all the time in the world to see all the inventions.» I was used to being lucky in a high-class way: good teachers, many different studies, best food. But I never got to experience young adult's luck before: being able to do what I want wherever I want, watch the inventions on my own and kiss people.

I rushed to the art gallery. It was at the end of the road, and even though it was the main road of the fair, only a few people were there. I got stuck watching a specific piece: a machine in a glass box trying to clean up what looked like blood or oil, only to get the walls and floor spattered again. I stand there and just look at it for many minutes.

«It's called Can't help myself.» a voice tells me, as a shadow moved next to me.

«It's beautiful.» my eyes were glued to the box.