{13} Christmas

CW: smut 

The first thing I do when I get home is throw the bag Camille gave me under my bed. I don't want to see it for now.

Then I open my wardrobe and take a small pile of clothes wrapped in a plastic bag: five Christmas costumes. The quest begins.

I give Ron, my bodyguard, and Sevika their costumes as deers. I also send them to find a cake. We're safe at home, so it's not necessary for them to be here all the time.

Jinx chose everyone's costumes, and everyone is aware of them except for Silco.

«Hey firefly,» I say, peaking from the door of his office, «Whatcha doing?»

«Working on the next shipment my dear... have you seen Sevika? I've been waiting for her for 20 minutes now, she's late.»

«Late for what?» «Ugh, well, this eye never closes as you know, so to keep it intact I need to use a small dose of shimmer. To be honest I'm scared of doing it... so I usually ask Sevika to but if she's not around I must-»

«I can do it if you trust me to it and teach me of course.» «I trust you more than myself dove.»

«You have to stand in front of me so you can put it straight, oh you're way shorter than Sevika uhm...» «Yes I am is that a problem?» I say in a sassy tone, «No no, you're cute.» «I'm just messing with you Silco, so what if I get on your lap? I wouldn't be taller, but I could raise my hand more."

«Sure. So now you lay it on the eye and pull the trigger. It's very fast but try to stay still anyways after you've done it.» he says, looking up at me.

«You're cute like this, firefly.» «If only you knew what I'm looking at. The most beautiful woman in the world on top of me. I still wonder how I landed you.»

«This is not the right moment to flirt Silco, you'll end up distracting me

«This is not the right moment to flirt Silco, you'll end up distracting me.» I kiss him on the forehead and do as told: the purple liquid quickly stains his eye, I remove the injection gun and he immediately covers his eye with his hand, whining, still with a hand on my back to keep me from falling.

«...are you okay?» «Yes, I'm sorry it's just very painful- it always is, but you did great.» he stuttered, probably still distracted by the sharp pain.

It takes him a few seconds to stabilize «I can do it next time too, if you want.»

«Of course I do!» And that's when I notice.

«Wait, did you- did you get hard while I was injecting you the shimmer?!?»

He blushes a little «well, I've never felt you like this, on top of me...»

«But you were almost crying for the pain?? You're crazy.»

«I really am...» «But you're also cute. I just hope you don't get turned on when Sevika does it.»