🎀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 🎀

THANK YOU FOR 5K READS WTF???

I LOVE YALL- Enjoy Chapter 12!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

"Please, be careful Y/N." Mikasa pleaded as she held her scarf to her nose. The metallic scent of blood heavily lingered in the air. I stared at the concerned being before me and she stared right back, hurt and pain filled her dark orbs.

"I will Mikasa.." I uttered while tearing my eyes from hers. It was time for me to break off with the rear guard to join up with the middle guard and I was dreading leaving my best friend's side. My heart rate picked up as I imagined worse case scenarios, me getting eaten, my friends getting eaten. Suddenly I was engulfed in a tight hug. Mikasa squeezed my body and I happily basked in her warmth.

Mikasa nudged her head further into my neck, "I swear, I'll be there soon- I'll be right with you.." she let out a firm grunt.. Mikasa was still as tough as ever, yet so vulnerable before.. What if I did die? What if Mikasa died!? Either way, we both had to cherish this moment as it could be our last together..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I charged ahead all while attempting to avoid any titans. My body weaved around any of the ravenous beasts I did come across. There, closer- closer! I thought as I recognized a certain someone. I neared the roof where my golden locked friend was sitting and quickly landed right beside him. My feet collided with the roof and pain shot up my legs from the harsh impact, but I paid it no mind.

"Armin!" I called, "Hey, are you alright?" He didn't look up. Confused, I knelt down and pushed back some of the hair covering his eyes. His body jolted and he looked at me, but something was off. The boy who looked back wasn't the same Armin I knew. "I need you to tell me what happened." I stated. Armin's mouth was left hanging as if he wanted to speak, but no words came out. The only thing remotely close to communication was his eyes, his trauma filled eyes. "Oh Armin.." I mumbled while standing up. My eyes shifted to the right, on the ground was blood splatter, rising steam, and the mangled remains of a titan body.. What the hell- It looks like it exploded!

"I-I can't.." Armin stuttered. I turned back to the shaking boy and hummed a small "Hm?"

Armin's eyes shot open and tears filled his already puffy eyes, "I can't do this, Y/N.." He cried and pulled at his tangled hair, twisting and frizzing it even more. "They're all d-dead!" Tears threatened to trickle down my cheek as I thought of my friends who could've been killed. I had no clue who was in Armin's squad, but whoever it was had surely died. I looked back up and stood in shock, a titan had definitely sensed us and I didn't even see it.

"Don't worry about the other titans, I'd try to avoid them, but they shouldn't harm you, and if they try, just yell at them."

Remembering Ymir's words made my blood run cold, nothing she said was adding up, nothing made sense. As the titan drew closer, I realized I didn't have time to rely on stupid screaming. The first time I tried it back in Shiganshina was just a coincidence.. There's no possible way I could actually control a titan, right?

A lump grew in my throat but I swallowed, "Up." I demanded.

Armin's azure orbs gazed in my direction then lazily scanned the area, "Huh..?" He sniffled.

"Up, get up." I repeated but Armin just blankly stared into my eyes. The titan was rapidly approaching us, "We have to go, now!" I grabbed Armin by the wrist and pulled him up. "Bear with me, I'll have to support you while controlling my gear.." I put my arm around Armin's neck and his around my waist. I shot my anchor into a tall tower and hoisted the two of us into the air. The gear was a lot slower not only because I was carrying Armin and myself with it, but I was running low on gas.. As I soared through the sky, looking for a place to lower myself, I spotted a few soldiers loitering on a rooftop. I gripped the blonde tighter and shot my hook towards the building. After landing safely, I let Armin go and he slowly slouched against a wall. He looked just like I had found him previously, depressed and horrified.

Some soldiers around me were bawling loads of tears. One side of me wanted to console them, but the other wanted to tell them to get up and keep fighting. I wanted to keep my composure so badly as I watched everyone mumble about their experiences in the war zone of Trost. Yes, I'm frightened, but I'm not the type to just cry and suck my thumb all day, stuff needs to be done. Glancing around, I saw familiar faces. Annie, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Marco seemed to be making small conversation while also watching their melancholic peers. All four of their eyes landed on me, I gave a weak smile then continued looking at my feet. The frigid air pricked my face as I thought to myself. Everyone is just sitting in place..Do they have to be ordered around just to do something- God, what should I do..?

"Mikasa-? Weren't you with the rearguard?" Marco questioned. I looked up and there she was, Mikasa Ackerman.

"Annie!" Mikasa called out as she hastily ran forward. Annie turned to face her and Mikasa continued, "I know it's selfish putting personal matters in the forefront, but have you seen Eren's squad- or maybe even Y/N..?"

The firm-faced blonde quickly responded, "Some squads made it back but I don't know about him."

Eren's squad is missing? I thought. Wait, Armin said everyone in his squad was dead.. Does that mean Eren is.. No-there's no wa-

Marco and Bertholdt continued listening to the interaction between the two females until someone else spoke up. Reiner cut Annie off and pointed towards me, "Y/N is over there, she found Armin as well."

Mikasa's eyes shifted to the area Reiner signaled to and called out, "Armin! - Y/n!" I watched as Armin's body shook and he lifted his head, his expression painted with true devastation. Mikasa gave a quick nod to Reiner and Annie then she walked away from them.

Careful not to bump into any soldiers, Mikasa approached the shaking blonde and I. Her eyes laid upon me first, "I'm so glad you're alright.." Her raven hair fluttered in the wind as she let out a sigh of relief. The Ackerman knelt in front of Armin and started speaking. I didn't pay attention to what they were saying and leaned against the wall. I crossed my arms and took a deep breath. My attention was everywhere besides Armin and Mikasa until about two minutes into their conversation.

Tears rolled down Armin's face like a waterfall as he started to speak, "The cadets of squad thirty-four.." After that, names. Armin listed five of them. I knew where this was going.. Hearing those names immediately made me wince, but what really shattered my heart was hearing his name at the end.. "Eren Yeager.."

Mikasa's face dropped and Armin continued, "These brave five upheld their duties, they died valuably in the field of battle.." Arlert whimpered. Everyone around gasped and started commenting on Armin being the last one alive. "I-I'm so sorry Mikasa- It should've been me who died, not Eren.." Arlert's body shook under Mikasa's stiff figure, "I couldn't do a thing! I'd probably be dead if Y/N didn't save me!"

My eyes widened. How could I think he didn't know about that titan approaching us-!  Oh this dumbass knew about it's presence alright.. He isn't stupid- far from it! Armin must've felt so guilty about the death of his team, he was going to let himself suffer just like they did.. Did he think I would selfishly leave him to die?! So many thoughts were jumbled in my brain, I didn't even notice Mikasa standing in front of me, with Armin also on his feet. She waved forward, signaling for me to follow her.

Mikasa strode ahead, "Marco, if we eliminate or bypass the titans at HQ, we can then refuel our gear, allowing us to get back over the wall, is that assessment correct?"

"Well uh, yeah I guess so, sure- but there's just too many of them out there.. Even with you on point." He muttered.

"I can do it.. I'm strong- real strong." Mikasa twirled around and took out one of her blades, I stood beside her, "None of you come close, you hear me?" She held the blade high," I am a warrior- Know this, I have the power to slay all of the titans that block our path- even if I have to do it alone." The girl's dark orbs' met with mine and she softened her expression. There was no way I'd leave her alone. Mikasa is definitely on a higher level when it comes to being a soldier, but that doesn't matter to me. And hey, she's right, what other choice is there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn, I'm tireddd. 

Srry it's short but I'll be working on some sort of Christmas chapter shortly <3 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I'LL SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :D