Chapter 2

"Come after me bastard!"
Hiro yells out. Forcing all the attention to go to him. Hiro's heart pounds with great might as the demon roars out; juddering the ground and buildings near by. Hiro keeps his body firm on the ground, his core and legs strong on the floor.  Meanwhile Y/N shrinks herself behind the barrel she hides behind, covering her ears. The demon's roar is so immense all builds around began to crumble and unfortunately causing Hiro's ears to rupture; making him temporarily lose his ability to hear. Hiro grunts out in pain, agonizing as his ears ache.
"Pitiful execrable human boy"
The demon speaks, low and guttural. Hiro glares at the demon, shaking his head while regaining concentration. Y/N peeks from behind the barrel, watching her brother erecting his body. Keeping his guard while pointing the daggers towards the demon.
"Pitiful execrable humans!"
The demon repeats taking one heavy step closer to Hiro. Hiro has to think quickly, his life and his sister's are at stake. He blows out, knowing what to do. The demon takes another heavy stomp, growing closer to the boy.
"Pitiful.."

The demons voice trails away

The demons voice trails away. His mouth kept open as it drops it eyes to the ground. Pain has been inflicted upon it, angered as to how and why it didn't see how such a puny boy caused him pain. Y/N is stunned by her brother's quick and quiet reflexes, she didn't even see him pass the demon. Hiro rises from the floor, facing the back of the demon. The boy had swiftly slide underneath the demon slicing into its ankles. The demon falls onto its knees, screeching out in pain. Hiro smirks seeing he brought down the demon but composure quickly comes to an end. His smirk fades away at the sight of the quick regeneration of the demon.
"What!"
Hiro and Y/N think simultaneously, watching the demon grossly reagin its slashed limbs.
"Pitiful execrable.."
The demon stands, huffing and puffing out in anger.
"HUMAN!"
Quickly it turns around, roaring out as it charges towards Hiro. Y/N worriedly watches her brother swiftly dodge each slash from the angered demon. Eventually Hiro paces around it, slicing into its thick grey skin, provoking it to bawl out in frustration. Y/N remains hidden behind the barrel carefully observing her brother as he keeps provoking it. Eventually Hiro runs off, darting through the village making the demon follow him with bloodlust as his claws out for him.

 Eventually Hiro runs off, darting through the village making the demon follow him with bloodlust as his claws out for him