The Plane

You were on a plane, flying from Massachusetts to Britain. You had to start over. Plus, you wanted to meat Sherlock. He was the only consulting detective in the world, and you wanted to see him. Apparently, Sherlock was handsome and was a smartass to absolutely everyone. You liked that. Suddenly, the seatbelt lights went on, and a panicked voice sounded over the intercom. "Please fasten your seatbelts, for an engine has started to fail, but we will be landing shortly." This caused many whispers to fill the cabin. Then the plane lurched, and an engine died. Someone screamed and panic flushed throughout the cabin, and people started getting out of seats, dispite the light being on. You unbuckle your seatbelt, and stand up. "Sit down! All of you! Do you not notice that the light is still on? That the plane is still flying? Calm down! All of you! We will make it to the airport alive! Now sit!" You yelled. This made you fell better, and people actually listened. Children stopped crying and people sat down. This is what was so cool about your talent. You knew what to say, and when to say it to make people feel a certain way. This went well with your other talent: deducting. You look at people and their personal items to know what their life was like. You saw the airport a while ahead and knew that you would meet Sherlock soon.

Hey guys!!! This is my third fanfic and is my first romance one, so I hope you enjoy it, but its going to be difficult to write, so I might not update this as often as "A Slyterin's Start" or "Fae: The smallest Warrior" but I will update it. Bye for now!!!
~CM