Death And Depression

It had been a year or so since you had moved to London. Honestly, you loved the place. There where a few confusing things in the beggining like money and driving on the left side if the road, but you understood it a little more now.
Life at 221c was exiting too, getting to work with Sherlock and John had its benifits, and Sherlock didnt shoot the walls any more (thankfully) and you and Mrs.Hudson were kinda like best buds, but kinda not. Your deductions annoyed her sometimes, and also came out of nowhere half the time. Sometimes she would be talking to you while you where deducing someone and you would shut her out entirely. But all in all, life was good.
That is, it was good.
Untill a terrible thing happened.

(Y/N) POV

I walked throughout my apartment, just organizing things due to my boredom. After re-organizing things for the fiftieth time, I turned on the tv. I turned the volume up then walked into the kitchen to make a (any type) sandwich with some (soda) to drink. As I made my sandwich, I heard the jingle for breaking news. I looked out of my breakfast bar to wach the tv.
" Reports are coming in from Scotland Yard that Sherlock Holmes is dead. They say that he committed suiside. No one knows the reason for these actions on Holmes part, but a phone recording from Holmes' male co-worker may have some clues. Now to the weather."
I stared at the tv without seeing it. Sherlock. Dead? That's impossible! Or is it... No. It was impossible, because Sherlock wouldn't give up that easily. He never would. So that meant that he was out there somewhere. Still alive. But.... What if he wasn't?
My phone vibrated, and I looked at it.
(Y/N)! Please tell me you haven't turned on the news.
JW
I frowned at my phone.
Sorry, I already did.
(Y/I)
John didnt reply back. He seemed to have not received my text.
Afew minutes passed, then I heard a knock on my door. I walked over to it and opened it. Suddenly, I was enveloped in a hug from a sobbing John. I akwardly hugged back, instantly feeling protective of John, him losing his best friend that denied having any friends. While Sherlock may have denied having friends, two people just lost a great one.

Heyyyyy guys! Im still trying to conjure up a name for my readers, but have failed miserably. Anyway, the timing of this chapter has nothing to do with what has happened to me in my life over the past week. But let me hand it to y'all straight: my mom died Thursday, September 3rd. I think my brain is in denial, but I don't know yet. Any way, ttyl,
~CM