The Apartment

Soon after the plane landed and everyone got off, you got a taxi. You needed a place to stay, and would go to a phone booth to look in the yellow-pages (or whatever Britain has please correct me) to find one. As soon as you found one, however, it was occupied. The woman seemed to be having a very animated discussion with someone over the phone, then burst out laughing. You soon noticed a man looking at you from a inside a coffee shop, and completely ignored his friend. You couldn't deduce much about him except his looks.
He had cupid-bow lips and raven-colored curly hair and wore a long coat and a blue scarf. You couldn't determine his exact eye color from where you were standing, but could tell that they were a shade of blue. Suddenly this man got up, and rushed out of the shop, his friend trailing behind him. Eventually, he reached you and looked you over, then smiled.
The mans companion looked confused, amused and scared. "Sherlock, did you just..... Smile?" said the man. Your thoughts suddenly stopped. You deduced Sherlock Holmes. So that meant that the man who followed Sherlock was John Watson. "Hello. And yes, John. I smiled." said Sherlock in a
smart-alickey way. "Hello, and my name is (F/N). Can I use your phone?" you ask. you knew he had a phone by the square lump in his coat pocket. Sherlock looked at you. " And what might you be needing it for?" he asked. " I need to make a call to a hotel or something to find a place to stay." you answer politely. Sherlock shakes his head. "I already know a place. 221c Baker st."

Oh no! a cliff hanger!!! I have to leave it here 'cause its 10:23 pm and I've got school in the morning. Ill probably update within the next few days, so don't worry. By for now!!!
~CM