3. Trapped ?

(Sorry for not posting story part . I was sick .)

Guys Please check some changes made in previous part .
_____________________________________________

BTS POV

Taehyung: Dad how can it be possible that she is a mafia ?
Dad: She is and that's reality.
Jimin: So, what should we do now dad?
Dad: You have killed them . Now , her cousins will take revenge for sure . And be prepared for fight .
All: Ok dad.

After 1 week
Y/n POV
Today I and Mom got discharged from hospital. We went home with oppas . We also buoyed a new house and we got in that house to love . That house wasn't much far from our old house and BTS house . I am even deciding to change the school , but oppas said me not to change the school .
I don't know that what could happen when they all again saw me . Will they again try to kill me ? I'm really afraid . I went to sleep after eating dinner because tomorrow I have to go to school also.

Morning time
I woke up and wore this *.

I ate my breakfast and went to school in my car

I ate my breakfast and went to school in my car . I entered the school and went to my locker to get my material for my 1st class .
I took my books out and I was about to go , but then I heard girls fangirling someone.
And I knew that it was BTS . I was about to go but they noticed me . I ran fastly to my class .

BTS POV
We were about to go to our class , But we saw y/n standing near lockers . She also noticed her and ran to her class . We all were surprised to see her there , because we shot her and her mother and she's still alive.
And we can't stop bullying her , because she is scared of us , she can give some important information about her cousin's plans and we can't leave our target otherwise people will say that Bangtan has left their target . So , we were having same classes and we followed her to the classroom.

Y/n POV
I am really scared , as BTS members were sitting around me in class *.

Y/n POV I am really scared , as BTS members were sitting around me in class *

I was gulping my saliva really hardly . I can feel them again and again staring at me . I'm afraid if they beat me or something. 

After 45 minutes
The class is finally over , I began to pick up my books and I was picking them up slowly , so I was a little late . Everyone else leaving me and BTS behind left the class .
I have picked my books and was about to go but J-Hope stood up from his bench and started to come towards me . Same with others they all also started to come towards me . I started backing off,  but I hit Jimin.
Now , I was fully surrounded by all of them.
I don't know what can happen to me today .
But then , someone came in the class.

?: What are you all doing ?

To be continued.......