Privet Drive Incident

(Harry Potter)

⚠️!GORE!⚠️

Voldy-no-nose's POV

It was at the night's peak, I walked towards the wretched warded house where Potter lives. I have gotten back my previous body which was my teen version but older. Right now, he and his Uncle is in the house everyone else was out. I brought a couple of my followers mostly from the inner circle; Severus, Lucius, Bellatrix, Pettigrew and Narcissa

"Lucius," I called out.

A taint rustle could be heard behind me getting closer. I then felt a tiny bit above average amount of magic right behind me.

"Yes, My lord?" He is monotonously replied

"...Take down the wards..now." I commanded

"Of course, My lord,"

A little while later, I slowly felt wards disintegrate and disappear.

"My lord, the ward have been destroyed"Lucius informed.

"Good,"

Just as we were about to proceed going to the defenceless house we heard a sound of multiple apparitions and swiftly went back into the shadows of the trees on guard thinking it was the Order.

We heard a small muffled rustle and saw four shadows the size of teens creeping up to Potter's house. Once they reached the door and their figures basked into the moonlight, we finally saw who they were, the people who we least expected, The Potter's two best friend; Weasley and Granger along with Longbottom and....

....THE MALFOY HEIR?!

I turned towards Lucius and saw that he too was stunned meaning he knew nothing of this unexpected appearance. I turned back around and watched as the four teens crept up to the door, they began talking in hushed whispers but we were close enough to hear them.

"Come on now! We don't have all night!" Weasley Whisper-shouted.

"Alright! Alright! Just shut it Weasel! We're here for Hazza not you!"
Draco snapped back.

Well that was surprising, due to the fact that Lucius informed me they were rivals ever since they saw each other.

"Oh shut up, Ferret!"

"Boys! Enough already! We have to get in the bloody house now!" Granger barked quietly.

"..."

"...unless... you want me to give you to Hadrian to learn a lesson or too?" She said in painfully sweet voice.

We saw that all of the boys paled and the two bickering (now quiet) had owlish eyes and shook their head as if it was the last thing the could do. I swore that one of their heads almost turned a complete 360. I wondered what could possibly be so horrific about Potter teaching a lesson to the point even Malfoy's heir turned sheet white.

Longbottom spoke up trying to change the subject and stay focus on whatever the main thing they needed to do.

"Guys...? I think we should go now... I'm pretty sure we've wasted enough time already. Hades is going to lose control of himself!"

Lose control? Now that is something strange... I took a short glance at my followers and saw confusion written in their expressions.

The teens turned paler that I thought was possible and Granger nodded and turned around to reach the door. She tried opening it but it seemed to be locked. She also tried pick locking it and use some unlocking spells.