friend's - 1🖤

So the story is motivational ,friendship,caring,love,andahuge trust and the most dpemded on the genertaion we are living so many things are that is on this generation...

So let's start...

So we can see a small gril around 7 years old she is happy and is sitting in front seat of the car with her father...and is looking...in her book as today is her test for joining the new school....(so guy's you that is our shivi only...yes she is joining a new school ....in mumbai after the transfer of her father from deheradhun she was been going to take admission in 2 stanterd...)

Shivi- papa...ajj mai apni new school mai jaungi naaa...

Shivi'F- yes beta orr test acche se dena. Ok orr fhir ajj new friends banana ...
Orrr...acche se parna...ok...

Shivi-ok papa...

So now they reached the school ...both of then enter the principal cabin...

Principal- welcome mister Joshi...have a seat please...and heloo beta kaisi ho app ...

Shivi- mam fine😊

They sat ....

Princiapl- so mister josi ...I want that after the test if she passes the test we want her to join the school from today only...because from today all the studies of new standerd will begain so ...you kaindly...she the arrengemet's of dress and other stufes and take shivangi to the office teaches will take her test...

Shivi's F - ok mam ....chalo beta..

They both went in the office hear teachers was taking her test and was even impress ...and her father was...lokking through the arrengment's
...

And after that teacher tels ahe is passes the exam a you may change her dress and she can join school from now ..and don't worry for book and copies all ready you may take. And beta you may go to your class...

Shivi- ok mam...

And after things all was ready ...she was in her class..now...all were not leting her seat with them ...as all peopls are lover of back benchers so one frist bench was free so she went a seated alone...in the class their was a boy ..whose name was Randeep he was as a don of the class he used to still thing's from...other 's bag ...and now after three period...their was short break in school ...all where outside playing and no one was calling or asking for shivi she just went to washroom and came and sat in desk and was felling lonly and remembering orrr you can say missing her old friends in deheradhun...

She thought she have choclate which was givin by her mom ...she searched it but she didn't got is she was crying now and was sobbing and crying sitting alone in one beanch of garden and one boy was passing...from their and saw she was crying...and went near her and asked(ya he is our cute momo he is also in same class but the section is change momo is in section "B" and shivi in section "A")

Momo- kya huwa app akele baeth ke ro kyo rahe ho...

Shivi - yhoo...mera choclate kho gaya...mujke choclate khani hai..😞

Momo- ohh...wait ..mere pass choclate hai apko chahiye...😊but app roo...mat ...meri mumma keheti hai ki sari girls ...powerfull hote hai so ..app roo mat ok ...or ye lo..choclate...

Shivi- thankyou but yhe apka hai ...so mai nahi le sakti...

Momo- koi nahi mera pass do do hai...app lelo akk...

Shivi- thankyou...

Momo- welcome...

Shivi- kya app mere friend banoge...please...mera koi friend nahi hai...please...orrr mai apke...choclate kal wapas bhi kar dungi...

Momo- ham to friends ban chuke hai...orr.kya all meri ...best friend banogi...please...

Shivi- ok ..so apka nam kya...hai...

Momo- moshin ...orr appka..

Shivi- mooooooshie...

Momo- nahi app mujhe momo bhi bula sakti ho...moshin hard hai...

Shivi- okk mera nam shivangi app bhi mujhe shivi bula sakte ho...

Momo- okk app konsi class mai parte ho...

Shivi- class 2

Momo- ohh but mai bhi class 2 mai hi hu...

Shivi- oh tho apka section alag hoga...

Momo- oh ya...mai Sectio"B" mai hu...

Then bells ring...

They both went ...

Next part in next chapter...
And please be free to givi suggestion..
🖤🖤