friend's -7 🖤

Let's start

Now all the class...was over...now it's holiday time ..as shivi and momo need to go to hostel...shivi was going out from the class without...momo...

She was walking...and momo was running behind...her. ..and finally reached till her...

Momo- gussa ho...

No reply

Momo- naraj ho...

No reply..

Momo- jeoulouse...ho...

No reply...

Momo- are yarr abb kuch tho bold do...please...sorry...na....

Holding his hear..

Momo- please... Man jao...chaho..tho...riya...ko bhi bhaga do jaise...mai bhagata hu...na....

Please...but maf kardo....

Shivi- nahi , nahi mai kno hoti hi...bhagane wali ...jao jao apni...friend riya ke pas...orr abb bestfriend seat khali hai tho riya...ko dal do us seat mai...tho tum done friends se bestfriend's bhi ban jao ge.........abb mai kaha jao...tumhe kya...jao...us riya..ke ghar mai hi...rehena...usse hi...hug karke sona...use hi kiss karna...uss...ke hi skirt ke...chain band karna...uss se hi...homework copy karna...use hi shoes ke les tye karwana...abb mai kon...hu....😢

By saying this her eyes were moist ..and was about to cry out... Momo by litsening...her...frist he...wipped her tears...and said...

Momo- kya kaha...kon ho tum tumm...meri bestfriend. Ho ...tum her girlfriend ...ho ...tum meri...class mate ho....tum meri...helper...ho ....tum meri roommate....ho...tum meri shivi...ho....tum....meri...neighbour....ho...
Tum meri...seat patner...ho...
Tum meri...homework helper ho...
Tum meri sab kuch ho....I LoVe My BESt FRienD ...and sorry ...and promise.  Kal se...na...riya...ke pass jaunga...na...usse batt karunga....na...uske seat mai baithunga....
And please maf kar do shivi....

Bu litsing this...she hugged...now...

Shivi- sorry ...maine..tumpe gussa..kiya...na...

Momo- it's ok....😊

Now he kissed her forehead and cheeks....

Momo- abb chale...ajj ham dono. Akriti di ke sath...ghumne jayenge....ok....

Shivi- hmmm...

Now both of them in their hostel room...they kept their bags.......now went....to. change. Frist momo went now shivi....went...and while changing ...she was shocked....orr...what to tell....

Their was red satin in her inside part of the skirt...and in her panty.......she don't know...what to do.......now is she was sitting inside...the washroom and crying...as it was her frist time...

Momo - shivi kitna time lagega....shivi shivi ..

Shivi  - hmmmm...
With a crying voice...

Momo noticed...

Momo - shivi kya huwa...why are you crying...

She was not answering....

Momo- shivi, shivi (with concerned)

She was still not answering....so now  momo how also went inside...as it was not locked it was...shut...
And saw that shivi was still in her...school dress...

Momo- oyee...tumne abhi tak change kyu nhai kiya....and why are you crying kya...huwa...bola...na...shivi...

But shivi was not answering and just crying...momo held his hand stand her up and hugged her...tightly...

Momo- shivi kya huwa...plese tell...tere bestfriend ki Kassam...

Shivi - yhoooooo.....men....su...ra..tion....

Momo- what!...oh...mensuration...whai periods...na...jisme.....moodswings. Hote hai...but tu rooo...kyu rahi hai...

Wiped her tears....

Momo- but...isme unhone kaha tha...jab hote hai to parents...ke guide...leni parti...hai...nahi to koi elders....

Shivi- hmmmm....

Momo- tum idhar. Baitho...mai akriti di ko bula ke leke ata hu...wait...

He ran and went and called her...now in shivin hostel room...

Akriti- shivi kya...huwa...app ro kyo rahe ho...momo ne...mara...

Shivi nooded no...

Then akriti...asked...to momo as how much he knew he told...

Akriti- ohhh.... Shivi kuch nahi hai yhe tho natural hai...yhe sabhi girls ko hote hai...
Wait mai apni room se..sanitary napkin leke ati...hu....

She went and brought...and gave her she went to change but not know..so she helped her...no she came...

Out ...

Momo- akriti do yhe...mensuration. Kya...hote...hai...orr yhe sabhi girls. Ko kyu hote...pain hota...ho ga na...mam ne kaha. Tha ki...dirty bloods nikalte hai...yhoo...bhi...4 to 7 days tak...shivi tumhe pain ho rah hoga...na...

Akriti- momo baccha...mam ne sahi kaha...hai..abb app shivi ka pura khayal rakhna..... Usee.  Tang bhi Matt karna...ok...orr jab meri help hogi tho...bulana ok....orr yhe water bag lelo orr jab pet mai dard hoga na...tho...yhe..apne pet mai rakh lena. Aram milega...

And kissed both of them's forehead....

Momo- ok...

Now akriti di went and ...momo came near shivi ...and kissed her forehead...

Momo- shivi pain horaha...hai...😟

Shivi- hmmm..pet mai...

Momo- ok...tum bed pe jao...mai yhe water bag ko garm kar ke lata hu...ok...

Shivi- hmmm...

She went and layed in the bed...he came ..and called her she came ..and putted her...head in ...his lap......he putted water bag...in her stomach...and was creassing...her hair...

Momo- shvi , sorry maine...ajj tumhe...Tang kiya..na...

Shivi- it's ok...

Momo -