RULES !

welcome to the big house, where you will find
a wide variety of positions to apply for!
below you will find the rules you need to
follow before and after you apply, so please
read them carefully and have fun!

i. FOLLOW this community, as well as the founders private accounts zanyish-pyrrhicssundrcpletsparkersfiilm.

ii. SHOUT OUT this book on your announcement board and ADD this book to your private library and a public reading list.

iii. BE ACTIVE and give support to the community and any new books that are published!

iv. DISCORD is preferred but not required. for those who don't have discord or cannot get it, we will make the same announcements on the community board as we do on the discord server, so it isn't critical.

v. please be PATIENT with us, we will get to all of the forms.

vi. each position (e.g. graphic designer) will have a HEAD/ADMIN which is available to apply for, but only apply if you believe you can handle the responsibility! DISCORD is required for admins.

vii. HIATUS and LEAVE forms will be available both on discord and on wattpad.

viii. ATTENDANCE will be taken every day on discord. if you are not on hiatus and you miss three days, we will contact you and ask why.

ix. EACH POSITION will be asked to make/do something as an entry, for e.g graphic designers will be asked to make a cover for the community.

x. RESPECT is absolutely necessary! disrespect will not be tolerated in this community! happy campers mean a happy camp!

xi. the PASSWORD is your godly parent's cabin, or your favorite pjo character.