CO-FOUNDERS AND ADMINS !

•SEND THIS FORM IN THE CAMP ACCOUNT DMS ONLY•

CO-FOUNDER

Co-founders can apply for assistant but it is a possibility that your form will not be accepted if we already have a competent assistant or if your skills do not match our expectations. If the assistant is on hiatus, then other co-founders will get to take the founder's position if a founder's on hiatus at the same time. 

•FORM•

¶ Wattpad username:

¶ Discord username (if you have):

¶ Pronouns:

¶ Which co-foundering position? Why?:

¶ Any experience?:

¶ Here's a case scenario- Imagine that the founders are in a row. There is no harmony in the camp. How will you best solve the situation?

Suppose a founder's on hiatus and you get the job. Suddenly, there's a row of angry customers and one of the designers in any of the shops. What would you do?

A row between members happens right in front of your eyes. How would you stop the situation from escalating?

Currently, there are-

List updater- 1/2

Bio updater- 1/2

Recruiter- 2/3

Assistant-  Taken

ADMIN

Admins are those people who've excelled in their bunkers and have been promoted to that bunker's head. Just like co-founders, they'll be replaced if another person seems more fit for the job or if they screwed up real bad. ONLY CAMP MEMBERS CAN OPT TO BE ADMINS. You need to have at least three weeks of experience to be an admin.

Admins will follow their role's tasks just like before but they have to collect the other members' submissions and forward them to the co-founder, ultimately reaching the founder. 

Each cabin will be assigned a separate co-founder to whom the admins have to forward the submissions.

•FORM•

¶ Wattpad username:

¶ Discord username (if you have):

¶ Any experience?:

¶ How long have you been in the camp?:

¶ Role/roles:

¶ Role for which you want to be the admin:

                                                                                                                                      Send form [ADMIN] here -->