ROLES !

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

Here you will find the roles/divisions/cabins available in the community. Under each cabin you will find how many camper bunks for the cabin are available, and if the admin position for the cabin is available. Please do not apply for a cabin where all the positions are full!

Each cabin gets one admin/cabin counselor, except the founders and admins. Admins will have access to the community login information as they will be in control of their cabin.

Admins have to collect the work which has been assigned to their bunker and forward it to the co-founders. They have to ensure that everyone does their part on time and accurately.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

FULL, 4/4

Original founders of the community. They create and control the community.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

1/4

Co-founders help the founders. they also help create and control the community (those taking up co-founders can have more than three roles excluding this one). 

Co-founders are divided up into four, camp bio updater, camp list updater, and the camp recruiter. These options can be CHOSEN. The other is the founders assistant (who collects the works from admins and forwards them to the founders. They will take up specific founders duties if a founder is on hiatus) and there can be only ONE assistant, which will be chosen (appointed by founders) or removed according to their responsibility levels and if another person seems more suitable for this (no offense).