72. SHARING ONE BLANKET ?

Expecting a good response...
————————————————-•

She saw a same teddy which she has! It was kept on his sofa. There was a note sticked on it. She went near the teddy to read the note.

The note said- I MISS YOU JASMIN! YOU'RE IMPORTANT TO ME !!

Jasmin already had tears in her eyes..

She goes and sits on the bed. On the side table there was a mug which was definitely a personalised one. Mug had a cute selfie of them. Jasmin taking selfie having her tongue out and Aly kissing her head.

Jasmin closes her eyes just remembering all the memories. Memories are always invisible to eyes but can be felt with heart. (True)

She takes the mug in her hand and was just looking at the picture! She turns the mug on other side there was a note written:

"My Apology"

I'm sorry for hurting you, I never wanted you to feel bad In anyway. It was childish of me to do that to you. I don't expect you to forgive me, I just wanted to you to know that I'm sorry.

Jasmin was misty-eyed. She didn't knew how to react....

She was holding the mug and staring it but soon she hears the bathroom door getting open. She quickly kee the mug on it's place and wipes her tears.

Aly opens the door and was shocked to see Jasmin in his room. Jasmin turns and looks at him.

Aly was just thinking what must've Jasmin thought after seeing his room having 80% Jasmin related stuff !!!!

Jasmin (without making an eye contact): Voh... Mumma ne bola... Aly ke room mai... So jaa

Aly (trying to act normal): Achaa theek hai (🌚)

Am enters the room,

Am: Actually tum dono ko ek blanket hi share krni padegi...

Jasmin: Kyuuu ????

Am: Kyuki joh dusra blanket hai voh wash ke liye diya hai...

Aly (innocently): Voh toh parso diya tha wash ke liye ab tak aa gaya hoga (😭)

Am (mummers): Iski madat krna hi bekar hai..

Am: Voh abhi tak aaya nhi

Aly: Kyu ? (🙂😭)

Am (mummers): Ye ladka aaj pitega..

Am: Usne bola time lagega..

Aly: Har time toh time pe aata hai, is baar kyu late ?

This was end of Am's patience

Am: Jaa tu khud puchle

Aly: Nhi nhi it's fine

Am: Nhii jaana.... Ek kaam kr tu khud dho le aur laa...

Aly: Naah it's fine, Ek mahina laga toh bhi chalega (🤣)

Am signs.

Am: Bacha tujhe chalega na ? Mai bhi kya puch rhi hu.. obv chalega, pehele bhi toh sote the

Jasmin nods.

Am leaves.

This was the moment when it clicked in Aly's mind.

Aly (thinking): Ohhhh !!! I seee..... maa ne jaan bujkar bola ek hi blanket hai !!! (Tubelight 🌚)

Aly: Movie ??

Jasmin: Good night !

Aly: Aise hi kapde mai soyegi ?

Jasmin: Huh ?

Aly: Ye formal clothes mai ??

Jasmin realised that she can't sleep in formal, she needs to wear comfy clothes !

Jasmin: Ummm...

Aly opens the cupboard.

Aly: Ismei tumhare kapde hai pehen lo.. and ismei tumhari koi comfortable t-shirt and all nhi hai so tum meri t-shirt pehen lena...

Jasmin was numb when she heard that her clothes are still there. She goes and takes his t-shirt and her shorts.

After changing her clothes she comes out of the washroom and finds Aly sleeping on sofa.

Jasmin: Tum sofa pr kyu so rhe ho ?

Aly: Kyuki tum bed pr so rhe ho

Jasmin: Toh ?

Aly: Tum UNCOMFORTABLE FEEL NA KARO isliye sofa pr so rha hu

Jasmin: You can sleep on bed, I'M COMFORTABLE.

Aly: Ok (Mann mai ladu phoota 🌚)

They both lied on bed, now the main thing was sharing one blanket.

Aly: Take the blanket !

Jasmin: What about you ?

Aly: Mai so jaunga aise hi (🤧)

Jasmin: Nhi, thandi lg skti hai

Aly: Nhi lagegi...

Jasmin: I'm comfortable in sharing one blanket. Come in (she opens the blanket)

Aly goes inside the blanket. Both were sleeping but Jasmin at one corner of the bed and Aly at the other corner of the bed facing opposite to eo.

Aly (thinking): Sab kuch badal gya hai... pehele kitne bhi thake hue kyu nhi ho, movie ka naam sunte hi thakan chali jati thi aur movie dekhne baithne jate the aur ab movie dur ki baat... dhang se baat bhi nhi ho rhi !! Sometimes I miss the friendship we used to have. But then I realise, everything has changed.

He quietly turns and finds Jasmin too facing him.
They shared an eye-contact. The eye contact shared was sharing hundreds of thoughts. The Eye contact was way more intimate than words could be.

But soon the eye-contact breaks as Jasmin turns opposite to him. And it was good for Aly that she turned because as soon as she turned a tear dropped from his eye. He quickly wiped it and closed his eyes.

Jasmin and Aly, both were having hundreds of thoughts going in there mind but couldn't share with each other. They were urge to talk to each other but soon remembered they are STRANGERS now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Should Jasmin forgive Aly ??

Promo: Jasmin is ill and Aly taking immense care of her. Aly hugs Jasmin while sleeping ! (🌚)

Target: 300 votes

Please Vote

Thank you 🤍