80. SUPRISE FOR HER.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Let's welcome this new year with a new hope, and a blank canvas to be painted by us
—————————————-•

Jasmin calls Am.

Jasmin: Aly Kaha hai ?

Am: Pata nhi.. office mai nhi hai ?

Jasmin: Nhi hai.. mujhe tension ho rhi hai, Kaha chala gya ye ladka.

Am: Tu tension matt le.. Abhi ke liye Ghar aaja

Jasmin: Haa abhi aati hu..

Jasmin reaches home asap.
————————————————•

Am: Room mai jaa

Jasmin: Huh ?

Am: Jaa toh

Jasmin goes in room.

When she enters the room, her eyes caught a box and a letter on the bed. She goes and opens the box. She finds a white short cute sweater dress. She smiles broadly. Next was the letter. She opens the letter, the letter was short and sweet. It said:

Dear Bacha,

I know tu mujhe subah se dhundh rhi hogi aur pareshan hogi. I am sorry for it. Soon you'll get to know where I was, but for now wear the dress which is in you hand, I know tune pehele box open kiya hoga aur fir ye padh rhi hogi and that's the reason I said this. Jaldi se usei pehen and get ready!
And yaa it's a suprise for you so don't dare to ask maa or Disha about it as they about the plan. Yes, Disha and Maa are also involved in this suprise plan for you!!
Now get ready, you have 1 hour.

Love you,
Your Doll.

Jasmin (giggles): Hehe.. Doll ! He still remembers the name I gave to him in childhood. Kaise irritate hota tha jab mein usei doll bulati thi (💗)

Jasmin starts getting ready. She kept it simple. She wore a three layer simple yet cute necklace with small earrings. She was bit confused between whether to wear flats, heels or shoes. She ended up wearing heeled boots which was giving the look more glow.

(Picture in the media section)

Here she was all set to go! She utilised 45 minutes and had 15 minutes left. She went downstairs and saw Am watching television.

Jasmin: Kaisi lg rhi hu mumma ?

She said gaining her attention from tv towards her.

Am: Hayee Meri Bachi.. idhar aa (she goes near her) nazar naa lage meri bachi ko (she applies kajal)

Jasmin: Thank you.

Am kissed her cheek.

Jasmin: Lekin mei aapse naraz hu !

Am: Kyu? Mene kya kiya ?

Jasmin: Aapko pata tha Aly Kaha hai fir bhi aapne mujhe bataya nhi.

Am: Sorry meri jaan, Aly ne mujhe teri kasam de di thi, aur Disha ke sath bhi usne same kiya.. usne Disha ko bhi teri kasam de rkhi hai.

Jasmin: Hawww.. Chalak ladka..

Am laughs.

Jasmin receives a message of Disha- COME OUT, I AM WAITING FOR YOU !