Town

"Hey Bernadette I'm Darsey your new niece and room mate. Darren just told me that your coming into town with us"
"Ya, is it just us or we meeting more in town"
"Ya were meeting more in town and cute boys too so You would want to make a good impression so wear something hot and cute something that makes you look like your not a virgin"
"Well maybe I ament a virgin"
"Say what"
"I slept with 2 different guys before end of story"
"Wow I'm a virgin but I'm not a fridget"
"How many boys have you shitted"
"Darren Deverux 10 times Eoghan Allard 3 and Cormac Reidy once"
"Are they cute"
"There alright I'll point you out to them, so now we better get dressed"
"Ya we should"
The girls got dressed into shorts skirts and belly tops, they also bit on a lot of makeup, and white high tops.

"Darcey Bernadette"
"WHAT" screamed Darcey
"COME ON" replied Casey
"Coming" roared Bernadette
Bernadette and Darcey came out of there room
"Wow look at those sexy bitches I would fuck them any day" Casey whispered
"Wow loser they are your twin sister and your auntie that's just wrong" replied Darren
"But you have to admit"
"No Casey no"

"Come on let's go"
Bernadette Darren Casey and Darcey walked into town to supermacs where they were going to meet the gang.
"How's a goin lads" Darren yelled.
"Grand sure Darren, are you going to interduce us to that young one" Cormac asked
"O that's Bernadette my new sister mam and da adopted her"
"Sounds intresting"
"Now interduce us" replied Adrian
"No I shall not"
"Fine" replied Adrian
"I'll interduce myself"
"Hi I'm Adrian"
"Hey I'm Bernadette"
"So"
"Am.."
"What do you think of your new family"
"Jesus there lunatics"
"Hahaha"
"You're cute, wait what did I just say that out loud"
"Ya you kinda did, it's not often I hear that I always here is your brother single you're brother is so cute you're brother is sexy"
"Why is he real goodlucking"
"He looks exactly like me but taller and a deeper voice where As I have a real high voice"
"You're voice is breaking"
"Ya"
"Is there any 1 going out here"
"Well you're brother is going out with Micheala who is Deverux x so he is fucking bout Darren, am Cormac and Ella, Ciarain and Sally, Leanna and Eoghan, cusack and Andrea, Ross and Lilly and Hasset and Michelle. So do you have boyfriend"
"Well I went to a all girls Orphanage so no but I'm not a fridget or a virgin"
"What" screamed Adrian
"I'm both" whispered Adrian
"What, your a Fridget, well someone has to make that change"
"Ya I suppose so"
"Adrian" shouted Cusack
"She's making a hot on you when she said well someone has to make that happen she meant you and her you dick shift her"
"Not now I'll bring her for a walk"
"Good idea"
"Ok"
"Shoe go go"

"Sorry About that"
"Ahh this grand"
"I was thinking do you want to go for a walk"
"Ya sure I'll just tell Darren"
"Darren I'm going for a walk with Adrian"
"Ok see you later"
"Ok bye"

Adrian and Bernadette started walking out of town to the grafity street where all teens hang.
"Have you noticed any cute boys in there"
"Ammmmmm...." Adrian and Bernadette stopped and looked at eachother "you" and Bernadette leaned forwarded into a slight kiss which then became a shift.
"Wow, I ain't expecting that"
"Ha"
"Do you want to head bacon to my house there's no one home"
"Jeusus child getting a bit ahead of your self"
"O I didn't mean that just for a movie or something"
"Ok"

Bernadette and Adrian walked to Adrian's house. When they hot there Declan was there.
"Declan what you doing here"
"Ammmmmm I live here"
"I thought you were with the lads"
"Oooo hello there, I see you brought home a girl"
"Fuck off"
"I'm going now"
"Ps I'll check your bedroom when I come back, who said I would do it in my bedroom"
"You're mank"
"I know"
"Bye"
"Bye"