sumellika oneshots note

Hey guys here is the sumellika oneshots book....
Here many oneshots will come.....
Are u excited??? ...
Comment and let me know 😄😄how excited u are......

Ist oneshot will come really very soon....
Wait for it....

U must be thinking 🤔🤔💭how will I able to post oneshots just before the unit tests which are coming......just few days after....

So it has a very big reason.....
I can't say here...
But a request is there... Plz plz plz plz read it and enjoy and if anyone is uncomfortable or have any problem then NO NEED TO READ IT!!! It's a strict warning⚠⚠⚠+ request......

Learn the learning points....
Don't take the story seriously....
Don't compare the story with reality....
Learn the points which can be learnt and Plz 🙏🙏... Do try the learning points . ...

But only the learning points.... And here is also a challenge for the readers.....
U all have to recognise the learning points and u itself has to understand, learn and try it.....
It's an challenge complete it with honesty .....
Do recognise and tell me in comments..... I will tell the learning points at the end ... But u have to recognise the learning points itself in the story... And comment me..... No cheating....

Honestly....

Pleazz plzz plzzz plzz comment 💬and vote.. Plzz
Okk...
So, one more thing...
This Onshots doesn't contains mature content or scenes .... As I am not at all comfortable writing them.....

So, stay tunned, safe, amazed, playful and blessed 🙏🙏....

L
O
T
S
O
F
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Radhe Radhe 💖💖💖💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰🥰