I will be there for u forever 🙂🙂🙂 ( Theme :- ye din kya krhlayega)

Many ages ago a queen named Ethiana...
She was a very kind and noble 👸👸queen👑👑 she did take care of all like her own loved ones...

One day she saw a noble kind person.. Named yuvaansh  ... Who was helping others...
His name meaning:- yuvraaj ansh... Means behaviour like an kind , benovelent prince.. .

One day she decided to confront him... And yaa she did it too...

Ethiana :- heyy!! Nobleman... 😊😊

Yuvaansh :- yaa who are u?? .. Can I know u?? 🙄🙄

Ethiana  :- yaa sure... I.. I am.. .. Umm..😐😐

Yuvaansh :- what happened?? U forgot ur name?? 😏😏

Etiana :- umm sorry.. I am... Elice..
Yaa... 😅😅

She hided her name.. Cause she don't want to create a scene in front of everyone...

Yuv :- ohh ok  .. Freinds??... 😏😏🤠🤠

Ethiana :- ya sure by the way.. What do i call u..??.. 🙂🙂

Yuv :- yuv... Full name yuvaansh... 😏😏

Ethiana :- thanks for helping all the people.. Who were in trouble... 😇😇

Yuv :- that's my duty miss.. 😉😉...

They talked like that some mins then.. They left.....

Every day they used to meet in the same place where they met first... And at first... Yuv was attracted by her but now he is feeling an unknown feeling... She is also feeling the same unknown feeling but she ignored it....

Today they again met with each other and today a boy saw them meeting... And was jealous😒😒....

They both were talking suddenly yuv thought to confess and he did confessed at first she was 😱😱🙀shocked later she accepted...

Yuv :- eli u know people give many gifts 🎁🎁to their ❤❤love like chocolates,rings etc but today I wanna give u my heart ❤❤which I give you before but today I am giving it officially  this is a .. Amulet which I made and it's my heart ❤❤... Will u accept it will u accept me??

Ethi:- yaa.. 😄😄.. Sure....
He make her wear it... This was all seen by that boy.. He told to the father of ethiana and he decided to burn yuv in fire 🔥🔥🔥....

Somedays passed happily but one day...

Ethiana didn't came to met yuv so yuv goes to palace cause he thought she must be busy in her works so he thought to.. Visit palace... But still he don't knows that she is the queen.....

At first he entered palace... Then he saw a room.. He thought to enquiry the room then he goes there and was shocked😱😱🙀🙀🙀

Father of ethiana :- queen putri aaj tumhare kya kehti ho.. Tum... Haa yuv.. Ka anth hoga... Aur tum kuch nhi kar paogii ha hahah 😈😈😈😈

Ethi :- nhi baba aesa mat kijiye baba  😭😭

Father of ethiana:- Maharaaj bolo maharaaj mai tumhara pita nhi ethiana... Oo sorry elice...

She was tied with ropes and was crying 😭😭😭

Yuv was very shocked 😱😱🙀🙀to see it.. Suddenly all memories of his and her together came in front of his eyes....