H/n House

Imagine:
You and h/n are at his house. His parents are out of town so no one knows you're there. You guys are supposed to be working on a project but instead he's playing video games. "Can you put down the video games for 5 fucking minitues please." you say irritated. "Maybe if you sit on my face it would help me concentrate." he says jokingly. "I'm just kidding, I'll stop playing after this round." You get even more irritated because he had said that for the past hour. You are so fed up. You start packing your stuff up. You don't notice h/n so when you're about to leave you bump into him. He's obviously taller than you so he towers over you. " And where do you think you're going to love?" he says in his deep voice. "Home I'm really tired." you say harshly. He lifts your chin up to his face until you're on your tippy toes you're not going anywhere mi amor." he lets go of you and picks you up and places you on his lap. You watch him play video games, you try getting up but his veiny hand is holding down your thigh. "The more you move love the more I want to do to you" he says. You stay quiet and end up getting comfortable and just sit there. You notice his thing sticking up which makes it uncomfortable to sit. He slams his computer "Dammit" he says angrily. " Aw did the little boy get mad?" you say laughing at him. He picks you and throws you on his bed, he crawls over you with his cross chain dangling over your face. "I told you the more you misbehave the more you get punished." He starts kissing your lips leaving a trail of kisses all the way down to your thighs you feel his cold fingers on your thigh. He starts the trail again at your thighs going to your neck leaving hickeys over your whole body. You let out a small tone of moan. "Oh so the little slut does like it." he says in a deep voice. He claps and his lights turn off, then the red LED lights come on.