Have fun

I sorta read over this but didn't reread the end so ignore if there's a ton of mistakes there.
___

"Where are you going?"Your mom asked when she saw you pass the kitchen and head to the door

"Remember the partnership I told you about like a week ago?"You asked turning to face her and received a nod "Well it started yesterday and I'm on my way to meet with him so we can start a plan"

"Which hero are you working with?"

"Shoto"You mumbled looking away from her to not see the look on her face

"Ooh you're working with your crush"She teased

"He's not my crush"

"You can tell yourself that lie. I'm not blind Y/n I can see you're smiling at the simple thought of him. It's honestly cute"

"Please don't"You complained earning a laugh from her

"So I take it you don't hate the partnership anymore?"

"I don't hate who I'm working with but I do hate that I'm put on this mission. It sounds like it'll take some weeks or months to actually complete"

"I'm not really seeing the problem. It means you have weeks or months to talk to Shoto. At least now you have a reason to talk to him since you failed at doing that when you saw him at school"

"I didn't asked to be called out right now"

"Did I lie? You had two years to start random conversations with him to possibly lead to something but never did"She responded continuing to wash the dishes

"It's not as easy as you make it seem"

"It really is that easy. You just tend to overthink and make things harder for yourself"

"Once again I didn't ask to be called out"

"You know I'm not lying though"She said and looked at the time "You should get going before I make you late. Where are you two meeting anyway?"

"At his house"You answered and you saw the way her face changed

"Hmm....have fun"

"What do you mean by that and why are you making that face?"

"You know why I'm making this face. Shoto is a handsome young man who just invited you to his house. Not only does he have good looks in his favor you also like him. Think about all the things that can happen while you're there. So once again have fun but please be careful and use protection"

"Nothing will happen. This is literally going to be my first time actually having a conversation with him and spending time with him"

"And? That doesn't mean something can't happen. How do you think one night stands start? All I'm saying is anything could happen when you're alone with someone you like so be smart"

"I can't do this with you today"You sighed turning to leave out the house not wanting to put up with her anymore

"You could do something with him though"She joked laughing when you let out a noise of complaint

You hurriedly put on your shoes and left out the house. You stopped outside the door to put in your earbuds and find a song to play. Once you picked one you went to your maps app to type in the address for the directions. You found that you didn't live too far from him so you decided to walk. It wasn't necessarily a short walk but you figured a hero needed some exercise. The walk wouldn't hurt you.

You put your phone in your pocket and began walking. As you walked you let yourself get taken away by the music. You didn't come back to reality until you were standing on the street outside his house. You couldn't help but stare at your surroundings before proceeding to the door. It was obvious the house belonged to a rich family.