𝓒𝓱. 11

“Breath and remember who the fuck you are

who the fuck you are.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You opened the letter and immediately read the word 'Dear', which made you chuckle at bit considering it's actually quite surprising for your cousin to even use this word when writing a letter.

'Perhaps it's Chifuyu's idea? ' You considered, thinking of the younger blonde haired kid that Keisuke has been talking about. Both complaints and praises about Chifuyu Matsuno reach your ears, both coming from your cousin.

You were feeling quite a bit of delight a while ago, but your mood changed and became conflicted as you proceed to read the letter.

'Dear, Kazutora.

How are you?
Today is the first day of school.
I repeated a class because I failed the exams. It's boring in my previous school so I transfered. It's that school that's near your school too—'

You stopped reading for a sec as you stared at the paper. The content of the letter...you did not expect your cousin to write a letter for Kazutora Hanemiya. You've never met this person, but you've heard of him.

It's impossible for you not to harbor dislike towards this person. His idea is the one who put Keisuke into Juvenile Detention, and also the cause of your cousin's trauma. Although you knew both of them were at fault, Kazutora is sure to take almost 70% of the blame between the two of them.

So...you dislike this guy.

Even without meeting him, you dislike him. As for his past, you learned it all from Keisuke. That time you heard the story of what happened the day Sano Shinichiro died, Keisuke immediately perceived your growing dislike towards Kazutora. That's why Keisuke patiently explained to you what Kazutora went through and how his family is...not the happy type. You understand, you clearly do. But what surprises you is that, Keisuke tried so hard to explain on behalf of Kazutora, to even do something desperate as to talking about the good and happy things Kazutora and him did.

That, you also understand.

Keisuke doesn't want his cousin to dislike his friend, that's why you tried so hard to conceal your dislike towards this Kazutora guy.

But now...

Looking at the letter in your hand, your eyes became dull.

'— I beat up some guys today. They were trying to get my money, so I beat them up. Wish you could join me in beating them up, just like before.

I'll visit you this weekend.

-Baji Keisuke.'