𝓒𝓱.18

"It's not my duty to make you happy

My duty is to make myself happy,
And making you happy makes me happy."
— Drowned

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
(But I think when you feel a bit miserable for not having your love-life scnes in this fanfic also makes me happy..?)

—Chapter 18—

"That's it we're leaving." Seeing your figure leaning close to Souya, Keisuke feared that what you really said previously is what you really said it it---that boyfriend part is still fresh in his memory. To prevent Aunt and Gin from killing him, he has to keep a close eye on you lest you go astray and actually falls in love with a delinquent!

That's why Keisuke, who seems to forgot he's a delinquent himself, quickly bid his goodbye with everyone and cursing Nahoya on the way, then after that he didn't hesitate to pull you and Chifuyu away.

Pah-Chin and Peh-yan was the most confused of all. Not only did they arrive late, they were also not informed like anyone else that Baji would be bringing someone else.

"Who's that?" Pah-chin asked confused, turning to Peh-yan.

'I've been with you the whole time! How should I know?!' Peh-yan click his tounge. How the hell should he know who that woman was? He also wanted to know!

"How the hell should I know?" Peh-yan didn't hesitate to turn to a reliable source of information, "Mitsuya, who the hell was that?!Is that Angry's lover?"

Angry choke and he interrupted, "Shut up damn it! That's not my lover!"

Mitsuya rolled his eyes and quickly explained the relationship between Keisuke and you, along with the reason of why you were here and what just happened a moment ago.

"So that's the smart cousin Baji's been boasting around?" Pah-chin look interested in this and immediately remembered, "Ain't that the one who could make those tasty chocolates?"

'Yes and No. The only chocolate she made ended up on Angry's stomach, how the hell would you know If it's tasty or not? We're the one who ended up eating the one buys in shop!' Mitsuya thought in his head but he nodded to Pah-chin anyway, feeling that he will waste more energy if he tells Pah-chin what he's thinking.

"So that's the one who makes love chocolates?!" Peh-yan still remembered the taste of the pack of chocolates that Baji gave to them. The taste weren't the same one seen around Shibuya's shops and it's a bit hard to find, so Peh-yan could still remember it.

"It's not a love chocolate you dumbass." Mitsuya muttered.

While their group of three was talking, Draken and Mikey was actually surrounding Souya. Nahoya react a bit too slowly and didn't manage to pull his little twin brother behind him for protection, which caused him to become a background man standing behind Mikey and Draken.