Chapter 1 :A Bitter-Sweet life

A/N I'm 11 while writing this.
Enjoy!

I sat on the ground of my best friend's bedroom. My blonde hair a mess. There was a candle beside me casting a gold tint to the room. I wondered if I would stay here or at last meet my parents. Actually maybe I would even get captured and die. It was the 22nd of april, 1943. Melly, my best friend was in the bathroom changing into her nightgown.
my parents had said they were going to a 'safe' place, they couldn't take me because it would raise suspicions. I remember waking up in this bedroom. Melly came out of the bathroom in her pink nightgown.

"Ellen do you have a nightgown?"

"I think so" I replied.

Then Mrs.McLean came in with a lighted candle in her night clothes.

"Alright girls, remember you two are sisters. If the soldiers do come you will be safe Ellen." She promised softly.

"I know but its just. I wish my parents were here." I admitted sniffling. I walked to my trunk and opened it up.

It was so messy, things were everywhere. I felt for my star of David necklace. I found my nightgown, my light blue with black polka dots one. Soon I was tucked into bed.

A/N sorry this was short but this is my first book on wattpad. Hope you liked it!
VOTE. 👥COMMENT.💬FAN.💖