Chapter 7: The Capture

I stood in the bathroom for as long as I could, while creepy woman was banging at the door and threatening me. One of them really made me want to kill her.

She had yelled" I'm going to make you go to the Nazis and then you will be reunited with your parents in the clouds!" I wanted to break her apart, but Mrs.McLean did it for me. Her and my mom were best friends since they were two. She had gone up to her sister and slapped her, then Melly came up and punched her in the gut and to finish it off, I opened the door and kicked her in the back of her knee. She called us lunatics but we shrugged it off.
()*()
It was a while after the bathroom incident, there was a knock on the door. It was the soldiers, elf and wart face.

"Where is Ellen Nora Schneider ?" Elf asked in a deep voice, but it sounded as if he was trying to sound deep. Oh no!

"I said WHERE IS ELLEN NORA SCHNEIDER?!" Wart face demanded in a high pitch voice. If he wasn't a soldier and had a gun I would have burst out laughing. I hadn't noticed that Melly had gone in front.

"I am Ellen Nora Schneider." She answered confidently. I couldn't believe what she was doing! I was too shocked to do any thing.
()*()
Mrs.McLean was  crying into my shoulder as I comforted her. I told her that Melly would be okay, she was smart she would escape. I was actually trying to convince my self. Creepy woman wasn't to be seen after the bathroom incident. She was probably with Clarke. Flirting. I shuddered at the thought.
()*()
α/n í'm ѕσrrч thíѕ wαѕ ѕhσrt вut í'm trчíng tσ fíníѕh thíѕ вσσk вєcαuѕє í'm plαnníng σn wrítíng α rєαlíѕtíc fíctíσn вσσk. hσpє чσu єnjσчєd! dσ чσu thínk mєllч wíll díє σr nσt? αnd whєrє dσ чσu thínk crєєpч wσmαn íѕ? í lσvє чσu αll😘