𝐱𝐢𝐢. ━ ☆ 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚

012

012. A CHANGE IN YOU
( chapter twelve! )
ⁱ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ˢᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍˡᵃˢˢ
ⁱ ᵖᵘˡˡᵉᵈ ᵒᶠᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ
ᵗʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ˡᵃᵘᵍʰᵉᵈ
- change (in the house of flies), deftones

🌙

WARNING: this chapter contains detailed smut and has mentions of female and male genitalia. Sang-woo simps come get y'all juice

If you want to skip it, I'll put a warning before it happens. (This is going to be my first time publishing smut so I'm way out of my depth and don't want to offend anyone!)

-

LIKE A BULLET ripping through the sky, the team members shot forward. The action was quick, and calculated, forcibly dragging Mi-nyeo along with them despite her protests, but the movement didn't allow her to prepare herself and she almost tripped over her own feet before catching herself. But just as quickly as they took the three steps forward, the rope grew slack in their grip, and they swiftly halted their movements at just the last second, successfully causing the opposing team to stumble in their footing and lose their momentum.

At the front of the pack, however, Gi-Hun was barely holding on. The tip of his toe was the only thing that kept him tethered to the platform while his other leg dangled freeform high above the empty abyss below him that spelt certain death, and while the sight of him clinging onto the rope for dear life was horrifying enough in itself, the lack of tension in the rope was enough to pull the other team onto their backs as they collapsed and lost their rhythm. The men struggled to regain the upper hand once more, the desperation in their actions bringing tears of guilt to Asuka's eyes as the opposing team lost control of the rapidly vanishing rope.

Gi-Hun frantically wiggled in his haste to connect himself back onto the platform, his eyes were as wide as saucers as he internally begged for them to do something, and Sang-woo was right behind him. Taking note of the opposing team's tumble, he shouted his next instruction, "Pull!" His demanding tone struck the team like a bat hitting a home run, and without wasting a second, the team worked together, and yanked the rope at the same time.

The rough material of the course rope shredded the tender flesh on their palms, rubbing the skin raw, but they paid that no mind. Their priority was dragging Gi-Hun back onto the surface. With their combined strength, and strategy, Gi-Hun was pulled back from the brink and back onto flat feet once more, where he immediately collected himself and went back to pulling like he wasn't just dangling from a rope like a deadman.

Team 5 desperately struggled to get back onto their feet, but they weren't given the chance to do so as their backs slid across the platform and their feet kicked out uselessly to stop themselves from going over the edge. The men cried out in utter fear, begging for a miracle, sobbing for their mothers, attempting to stabilize themselves seemed futile when Team 4 wasn't planning on holding back. Their life was on the line, and it was turning them ruthless as they moved in sync like a well-oiled machine, the grunts and groans of exertion followed them closely as they nearly reached the elevators they stepped out of.