Sound Of Winter [Closed]

Hey, Wattpadders! / Annyeong, Kpopers!

It's the last month of the year! Yes, we're finally in December and that doesn't only mean the end of this turbulent year, but also a month full of festivities, snowfall, a cup of hot chocolate along with a good book and many other great things, including a new writing contest, because in the midst of all those amazing things is the music that makes the whole experience more fun.

That's why @CoffeeCommunity, @kpop, @music and @WattpadKaffeehausDE have teamed up to bring you a new melodic challenge for this month. So, read the prompt below and start writing your winter story!

❄️ PROMPT ❄️

Choose a (Kpop) winter-themed song and write a one-shot based on it.

❄️ GUIDELINES ❄️

❄️ Entries must be submitted by December 31st, 2021 at 11:59 PM CEST.
❄️ Entries must be written in English or German.
❄️ Entries must be within the range of 1000 - 3000 words
❄️ Mature stories are allowed, as long as they adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.
❄️ Entries must have correct punctuation, use proper spelling and have an overall good finished quality.
❄️ Entries can be published as a new book or in an existing anthology.
❄️ Only one entry per user is allowed.
❄️ Entries must be submitted through this FORM.
❄️ Entries can be tagged with #SoundOfWinter.

❄️ REWARDS ❄️

We'll announce the winner in mid January and they will receive the following prizes:

❄️ An exclusive winner's sticker
❄️ Shout-outs from the participating profiles
❄️ Winners will be added to the Contest Winners reading list of each participating profile, if the stories are a standalone.
❄️ Winning entries will be featured in @CoffeeCommunity's Coffee Crumbs anthology.

❄️ FAQs ❄️

❄️ How old do I need to be to enter the contest?
You need to be 13 or older to enter the contest.
❄️ Is LGBTQ allowed?
Yes!
❄️ How many chapters can I publish?
Only one chapter, as it's a one shot contest.
❄️ Does the entry need to be based on a Kpop song?
Not at all! If you're submitting your entry for @music, you can choose any winter-themed song.
❄️ How can I join the contest?
You have to submit your work through this form.

❄️ Can I write about any Kpop idol?

Yes, you can write about any Kpop idol.

❄️ Does it have to be a Kpop idol or can I choose an original character?

You can write about an OC as well if you wish to.

❄️ What is the point of the view of the prompt?

You can choose any point of view for your entry.

❄️ Do I need to publish the entry as a new book or can it be in an existing book?

You can publish your entry as a new book or in an existing book such as in an anthology.

❄️ Can I submit multiple entries?

No, only one entry per user.

If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section and we'll try to answer them as soon as we can.

Good luck and have fun!