Funny skit with Y/N and Marauders

[Sirius, talking to his friends, stops when he sees Y/N and her friends.]

Sirius: (smirking) Guys, watch this.

[Walk up to Y/N all serious like.]

Y/N: (smiles) Hi Sirius!

Sirius: (serious) I think we should get a divorce.

Y/N: (confused) What are you doing?

Sirius: (shrugs) Just practicing.

Y/N: (concerned) Wha- wha- Why are you already practicing your hypothetical divorce?

Remus: (walks up) I don't know. He's 15/16. I think he's having a quarter life crisis.

Mary: (smirking) You don't even have a girlfriend.

Sirius: (rolls eyes and turns to Y/N) Hypothetically divorce me.

Y/N: (hesitant and quiet) Okay... Then I'm hypothetically taking half of your assets.

Sirius: Well... you didn't sign the hypothetical prenup... (turns to James) Is it, it's called a prenup right?

James: (walks over) Yeah, it's called a prenup and you did hypothetically sign one, so.

Lily: (interrupts, glaring at James) Who the F--- is this guy?!

James: (smirking) I'm his hypothetical lawyer in this divorce case.

Y/N: (more confidant) Well, then, I'm taking the hypothetical kids, so... (turns to Remus) Right? We can get those, right?

Remus: (smiles) Yes, we can definitely get the hypothetical kids. Don't worry about it.

Sirius: (joking) Who the F--- is this hypothetical nerd? F------ idiot.

Y/N: (stands straighter and starts to get more confident) This is my hypothetical lawyer and we have been hypothetically sleeping with each other, so...

[Everyone is surprised. Remus almost chokes, blushing. Y/N oblivious to this. Her friends are hyping her up.]

Sirius: (fake offended and raises voice) How could you hypothetic-(clears throat and fake cries) How could you hypothetically do this to me?!

Y/N: (raises voice) Because you are hypothetically an alcoholic, so..."

Peter: (jumps up) How can you hypothetically waste your money like that?! You have a hypothetical family!

James: (puts an arm over Sirius' shoulders) Because, he hypothetically lost his best friend!

Y/N: He was my hypothetical friend too!

Sirius: (raises voice) Well, I hypothetically cheated on you for three years!

Y/N: (smirks) I hypothetically don't care. You can go and suck on your hypothetical D---!!

[Y/N stops, realizing what she just said. Everyone is surprised, but bursts out laughing. Sirius blinks, shocked]

Y/N: (shy, quiet) Oh my Merlin. I'm so sorry, Sirius!

[Sirius starts chuckling.]

Sirius: That was so good, I'm not even upset.