Hold On {Harry Potter}

{Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva}

I run with my friends -Harry Potter and Hermione Granger- and my cousin -Ronald Weasley. I ran closely beside Harry. I have had a crush on him since 5th year after I found out about the "I must not tell lies" scar on his hand. I had been so upset that it finally dawned on me that I liked my best friend. I had also helped him with Dumbledore's Army and was by his side the whole time. But that didn't prepare me for what happened at the Ministry of Magic. I had seen Voldemort and Harry fighting and I was so scared of losing him.

Ron was always really protective over me, I understood since I had no parents because Bellatrix Lestrange. I was sent to live with my Aunt Molly and Uncle Arthur.

We were in our 7th year, but we were avoiding school so we could search for the Horcruxes that Voldemort created and destroy them to defeat Vodemort. Ron didn't want me to go, but I won the argument that four pairs of eyes were better than three.

Harry and I had shared carrying the Horcrux, the locket. Then Ron had destroyed it. I was relieved for it to be destroyed because it did a number on both of us.

I end up running slightly behind as I turn and throw some curses and jinxes at our pursuers. Eventually, we get captured. I fight against my captures, but soon feel a spell hit me, sending me into complete darkness.

I open my eyes as the group suddenly slows. I hold on to Harry's hand and he grips on to it tightly. Up ahead, on the other side of the gate, Bellatrix, Lucius and Narcissa approach. My stomach drops at the sight of Bellatrix. Scabior grabs Harry's arm, pushes his face up to the iron bars. I stand beside him, holding onto his hand tightly. Bellatrix steps close, but stops when she sees me. A sickening sadistic smile appears on her face as she walks closer to me and uses her wand to lift my face.

"Send the boys to the cellar. I want to have a little conversation with this one and the girl, put her in the living room for now." she said with a maniac chuckle.

Harry's hand is torn away from mine as they take him away from me. Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked at me with wide and scared eyes. Harry is trying to get to me, but I try to give them a reassuring smile, but instead I scream in pain as I was hit with the Cruciatus Curse. Harry struggles against the people dragging him to the cells as he screams out my name, but it's drowned out by my screams.

Harry was tearing up as he listened to your screams. Him and Ron were in the cell and Ron was freaking out.

"Harry! What're we going to do? We can't just leave them alone with her!" Ron cried.

"YOU DON'T THINK I ALREADY KNOW THAT?! DO YOU THINK I LIKE LISTENING TO HEAR Y/N SCREAMING?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT'S BREAKING MY HEART TO NOT BE WITH HER?! TO HEAR HER PAINFUL SCREAMS?! It hurts, Ron... I can't stand the thought of her not being beside me..." Harry said as tears streamed down his face.

"I'm sorry, mate, but that's why we have to get out of here." Ron said.

"Ron, Harry...?"

Harry turns and freezes, "Luna...?"

Ron, Deluminator in hand, sends a ball of light across the darkness to reveal Luna's pale face.

Y/N's screams become worse as Hermione's laced in with yours. Ron slams his fist against the walls as Harry winces and holds onto the necklace Y/N had gotten him their 4th year.

"You're bleeding, Harry." Luna said, pointing down at his sock.

Harry removes his glasses from his pocket, slips them on and peers at his sock, where blood has soaked through. Harry reaches down, pulling the sock away from his ankle, revealing a small gash and the thing that caused it, the mirror shard.

"That's a curious thing to hide in your sock." Luna mused.

Taking the shard, Harry turns the silvery side toward himself (and only himself) - and for a split second - the eye seems to flicker there again. Harry wipes away the film of blood, but the eye is gone.

"You were hiding it, weren't you?" Luna asked.

Before Harry could respond, Y/N and Hermione scream again, but Y/N's scream is cut short and Harry stops, his heart beating faster out of fear and his breathing becoming faster. Pained by this, Harry debates something, then peers into the mirror, "help us."

The others study him curiously, then footsteps sound. Ron clicks the Deluminator and all goes dark. The cellar door squeaks open and Wormtail's silhouette appears in a shaft of light. Ron rushes forward, but Wormtail stops him with a gesture of his wand.

"Let them go! Let them go!" Ron cries.

Part two will come out later, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!