Part 2

A/N! I don;t do this often but yeah. This is not chapter 2 this is just part 2? I just stoped it where i thought it would be a cliffhanger. I didn't want to make the first part too long. So this is still chapter 1 ;)

"URGH FINALLY" Amalia yelled as we walked into a city. I could see in Nyx's eyes that he was excited about something, I just didn't know what. We walked into the city expecting humans which was dumb considering the fact we were in another world. Amalia was smiling as we walked into the city. Her smile quickly faded when she found out it wasn't humans but mythical creatures like dragons and fae. Nyx looked at me with serious eyes and said "don't talk to the mermaids, they're not as nice as they seem" I looked back up at him and said "but why?" He shushed me. Of course I was annoyed but I couldn't blame him for not wanting to draw too much attention. I could see in Amalia's eyes that she was terrified. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. She slightly blushed. She quickly looked up at me but looked down just as fast when she realised I was staring at her. I looked up at Nyx to see him rolling his eyes. I smirked and looked back at Amalia. Nyx grabbed my wrist and dragged Amalia and me to some sketchy alley. "What the hell was that for!?" I yelled. Nyx covered my mouth and nose. I almost couldn't breathe. Amalia was now panicking and Nyx had no other option than to stop covering my nose and mouth. I slowly walked over to Amalia to try to calm her down but nothing seemed to work. I had no other choice. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. My arms went around her waist as her arms slid up to my neck. She pushed me closer to her. My lips slowly moved away from hers and we slowly opened our eyes. Amalia looked confused so of course I looked back to see Nyx disgusted. We both looked confused at him. He looked back at us in embarrassment. "So why did you drag us in here anyways?" I said. Amalia slowly nodded her head as a sign of agreement. Nyx sighed "Well those mermaids I talked about earlier.." I looked worried at him. "What mermaids? Wait, there are mermaids? Cool!" shh! Me and Nyx said. Nyx sighed "well the mermaids aren't the most friendly creatures on this planet as I told you earlier" I nodded. Nyx looked nervously around. "Well.." he said with a lower voice "well..they are usually in the water but someone or...something...made a potion so that they now can breathe over water" "but what can the mermaids even do to us?" Amalia said with a shaky voice. Nyx looked even more anxious than before "first of all they are a very powerful creature. They are the most pleasant sight you'll ever see but be aware they could easily drag you into the water." Amalia was shaking so I decided to go over to her and comfort her. She looked at me with a smile on her face. I put my arm around her and pushed her against me. She put her head against my shoulder and looked up at me with tears in her eyes. She knew she couldn't say anything because of the mermaids so she kept quiet. Nyx looked annoyed and turned away from us and said "I'm going to check if they are gone" and walked away.

Some time had passed and we were starting to get worried. We had both been sitting on cold and wet concrete for hours now. Amalia was sitting on my lap to not get cold. I woke Amalia up and made signs that we should go look for him. We both stood up and brushed the dirt off us. We were about to leave the alley as we heard a noise coming from behind us. But weren't we alone?