Yeah I have claustrophobia- wait WHY ARE YOU STUFFING ME IN A FUCKING FRIGDE?!?!

When I opened my eyes I begged that it just was an dream and nothing of it was true, but deep inside I knew it was. It all was reality. THIS IS FUCKING SICK! I panicked and looked around as I felt unable to move my legs. Everything was pitch black. You couldn't see your own hand infront of you. Atleast i didn't need to lay eyes on my ugly ass looking hand.

The darkness was complete. So complete that it could stop my eyesight, I could feel it surround me on all sides, and I sighed. It was unsettling to wake up in the middle of the unknown and find yourself in complete darkness. Raising my arms i tried to get out of the handcuffs holding my wrists tightly in place. It was quiete uncomfortable. Anyways it didn't really work out. Nothing happened except that my wrists were bruised from pulling so hard. What did I expect? The handcuffs to break? How dumb can I be?

Great. Now I would have to wait for something to happen or someone to free me. Nice. So I just sat there, waiting for the blood to return to my numb legs. Which god invented human circulatory? He had done an shitty job in my opinion. Nothing had happened the time I was concious. Somehow I felt unsafe here so I tried to scoot aways but the cair I was chained at was most likely anchored in the ground.

Agh! What a shitty situation! Now I got an idea anybody would have gotten first, but not me: Screaming for help. My voice echoed in the room and seemed to reverberate louder and louder, like in a church. A sound echoed from an part of the room. The sound was an opening door. " Hey Jason." i recognised the persons voice. " James?" "Yeah. How are you feeling?" I was about to answer when he turned a switch and light reached everywhere. It blinded me so that I could barely see anything.

"Uh - not G-good? What can I say? I obviously feel like shit. I'm in a room, chained up, unable to move and I don't even know what's going on or what they're going to do with me! "I felt him patting my head." It's a shame you're going through this I think you're sypathetic. If the council hadn't decided to use you for the experiments, I might have accepted you as a student." He looked at me pityingly. I have to admit I'm confused and scared. Wait- He thinks I am sympathetic?

The confusion was written on my face. James looked down at me and whispered to me: "I'm sorry, but you will very likely die here. So please as quiet as possible. The council doesn't want this to come out in public. The same goes for me. " I raised an eyebrow at that statement. "So I am expected to shut up and die?"

His facial expression changed. He smiled at me while tilting his had like a pupy. Somehow it was a bit cute. Now he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out one of these Chinese jackknives and held it to my throat. "I understand that you're confused but if you don't shut up ... Hey, why are you making that look? Would you like me to cut a smile on your pretty face? Then you could argue with the joker, whose grin is nicer. "

What? I ... he what? "N-no please don't do that ..." I answered his question. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain. I looked at my arm. There was a syringe, with an waterlike liquid unknown to me, stabbed into my arm. Shortly afterwards I passed out.

" Are we ready?" a femine voice was heard. " Yeah. We don't know though, if he will survive it." a male person stated. Near my ears was a beeping sound and it kinda hurt to listen to. " Sadly, we don't have time for more tests so he was to hope now." Who tf are they talking about?

I apprehended some other people whisper about something incomprehensible to me. After some time I was able to open my eyes but it was complicated to do so. It was like my eyes were frozen. My sight was blurry, Why's that? Oh,yeah. I just remembered what happened before blacking out in that room. James, you are an goddam jerk. Today surely was the worst day I've ever experienced. I tried to move but my body was numb like a corpse ones. My vision slowely started to get better so I could finally see where I was. I was currently in something like a ...GLASS FRIDGE. A GODDAM FRIDGE. WTF.