chapter 3

Bill has been carrying me for what feels like hours And He's been humming some tune that seems to be repeating.

Where the hell is he taking me? I could escape if I hadn't been skin and bones, well maybe I couldn't have. But I could have at last Givin a fight. Suddenly the demon stopped, opened a door, and stepped inside. When he turned around to close the door I was stunned to see the mystery shacks kitchen but like the other rooms remodeled with grey, black, and yellow colors.

I was too entranced to notice that he had started walking and I was startled when he dumped me on the tables chair.

"Soup is good for malnourished humans right?" He asked looking in the cabinets.

"When I made this room I guess I forgot to add food." He added scratching his head and looking at the empty refrigerator. Suddenly Bill loudly Said

"No problem I can still make the soup!" This caused me to jump out of my seat and fall the the floor. Bill turned to my direction and chuckled

"Sit up Pine tree you can't eat soup laying down." I hesitated before sitting back but was soon sitting in the chair again but more to the inside so I wouldn't fall out again.

I looked towards the kitchen to see Bill looking at a pot on the stove with steam coming out. I'm guessing there was soup in it but I couldn't smell anything. Bill manifested a bowl out of thin air and poured what was in the pot to it.

"I thought you said your power was gone?" I asked looking at the grey and yellow bowl.

He turned to me with a wide smile and a proud face but didn't answer my question. As he sat the bowl down I looked at him. He just chuckled,

"I never said my power was gone I said that they where limited." He sat down beside me but still far enough for a nother person to fit. Bill looked down at his hands that where intertwined with one another and defeated sounding said,

"I can only manifest and lift small objects with my powers."

I nodded and looked at the soup the demon had made for me.

"Um Bill this isn't soup." I told him pointing at the hot transparent liquid in the bowl.

"This is just boiled water." I looked up to see him frowning

"Isn't that what soup is?" I couldn't hold in the small giggled that came from me. It surprised me because I had never giggled before. Bill looked at me amused and an eyebrow raised.

I cleared my throat and started to drink the hot water from the bowl since I had no spoon, well even if I had a spoon I would still drink it like this. It tasted just like hot water but it felt amazing going down my throat. In the years I've been here I've never had anything warm. I finish the bowl quickly not caring about the burning sensation that was growing In my mouth and throat. Turning to look at Bill I gave him the bowl.

"I'm done now what?" I asked the dream demon.

"Well why don't we have ourselves a little chitchat?" He asked crossing his right leg onto the left, and placing his head onto his hands. The demon looked like a he was ready to receive some juicy gossip.

I couldn't help but stare at his attractive human features. His jaw line was do sharp it looked like he could cut anything. His eye was black but had a golden rim. His nose was so perfectly structured. His skin looked  pale yet not as pale as me. His lips where a dark shade of pink and where thin but looked soft. He would have been even more attractive if he didn't look like he was sick or hadn't been getting any sleep.

Bills amused and teasing voice cut me from my thoughts.

"Tell me when your done admiring me eh Pine tree." I quickly looked away, feeling the blood rushing to my face. The demon started to laugh like a psycho, I mean he practically is one.

"Shut up cipher!" He's so immature.

"I was just.. you just...you just look very different." I stammered.

Bill took my chin in between his thumb and pointer finger with a Smirk an his face.

"You know Pine tree you are ver-" before he could finish the door opend making both of us turn are heads.

In the door was a floating, handsome man who just like Bill, seemingly perfectly structured. He had black emo styled hair that just barely touched his shoulders and half of his face was covered by it. He hand on a wrinkled, grey  button up with a black blazer that had Dimon shaped patterns on it. He also hand on a pair of blackish grey skinny jeans with holes on the knees, plus he had on some convers which threw of the whole sophisticated look. He also looked as tired as Bill but his skin was more of a light grey color.

"Oh kryptos you finally arrived did you find something?" Bill quickly got up and headed toward the floating guy named kryptos. I didn't notice but he did have something black in his hand and handed it to Bill. He moved closer to me with a squinting eye, but it didn't feel like a glare more like he was examining me. 

His floating looked so unnaturally natural.

"So this is the boy who is going to help us?" He asked Bill but Bill seemed to be busy examining the fabric kryptos had given him. The oddly dressed demon kept getting closer till he was floating on top of the table face inches from mine. I tried backing up but the chair didn't allow me to. Is he going to eat me?

He stopped squinting, smiled, and sat next to me.

"Your in for hell." He said with a Smirk, not looking at me. What does that mean? Of cores I'm in For hell I'm surrounded by demons! It's good to know that kryptos seems to be nicer or calmer than Pyronica. If I remember correctly Bill brought nine demons with him.

"Ooooohhhh Pinnnnneee treeeeee." Bill's playfull voice interrupted my thinking. I looked up at him and my eyes widened with horror. I looked over at kryptos and he was grinning at me. Why!? No!! Bill was holding up a maids outfit and one of the more reveling ones at that.

"I didn't think this is what human servants wore but this looks good." The dream demon grinned. I quickly stoodup almost falling.

"No that's not what they where!" I exclaimed looking looking at Bill then at kryptos.

"Well I did some investigating and that's what they wear." The Emo looking demon responded innocently then grinned.

Bill threw the dress at me and commanded me to,

"Put it on Pine tree!"

"I will not!" I respond getting out of the chair.

"You will put it on!" He said said more aggressively. 

"No!" I yelled, and I regret it. The dream demon walked to me with a frown.

"You will put it on." The demon snared placing his hand with a firm grip on my neck. Luckily it wasn't tight enough to completely block my ability to breathe. If I don't give up he might just end me here. I wanted to die, but at the same time I need to know how my family members are.

I glared at him but angrily said

"Fine." Bill let go and smiled that Insane smile of his.

"Perfect!" He exclaimed handing me the black fabric. I went to take my shirt of but then I remembered that the only thing covering me where my boxers. I bet I turned into a bright red tomato.

"What's wrong Pinetree?" Bill asked amused. I said nothing and looked at the other demon who was still at the table. He was looking at me with a sly smile.

I sighed and put the dress on. It was a little loose and just covered the top of my thighs

"Alright let's get you cleaning." Bill said enthusiastically. This is going to be horrible.

---------------------------------

Hey hoped you liked the 3 chapter.
I honestly don't know where I'm going with most of this and I would love to hear suggestions from you.
Thank you for reading and have a great day.

My Demon Master On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara