Chapter 2 - Flowers And Sunlight

Error stared up at the bright clouds as they drifted around over the sky, while he tried to keep his balance on the rock, which kept shifting around every now and then, causing his stress to heighten, before suddenly dropping down to where he was a bit calmer.
Although the sun was bright and beautiful, it was still making him anxious, especially as he heard the sounds of different animals calling out into the forest.
He shook his head, trying to ignore the fear that ran through his body, the fear of being caught in the jaws of something, anything...

Vexami jumped up next to him, making Error jump in surprise, almost feeling like he was about to knock the stone over, before he sighed in relief, when he realized it didn't actually move that much.

"Soooo... How are you?" Vexami asked, slightly leaning down as he tilted his head towards the small bug, making him narrow his eyes in response.

"First off, that feels rude, second, I'm perfectly fine." Error grumbled, clearly annoyed, for some reason. Vexami curled his wings behind him, his feathers seeming to get messier, before suddenly shooting them from behind him.
He started to repeat what Error said in a mocking, yet joking, tone, slightly flailing his wings to add to his, slightly annoying, joke.
"FiRsT OfF, ThAt FeElS RuDe- Just because you're short?" Vexami chuckled to himself, as the dark bug stared blankly into his eyes, slowly inching closer and closer to him, making Vexami feel a bit uneasy.

"...How dare you." Error stated blandly, narrowing his eyes while looking up towards the other.
The brighter bug snickered as the other turned around, climbing down off the rock, before running off to do who knows what.

-----Timeskip-----

Staring up at the tall stem of a flower, Error felt mildly intimidated. Who wouldn't be, when there's a giant flower that's as tall as, probably, thirty of you?
The dark bug sighed lightly, walking past the flower to try and find one that was much less big.

It was almost as if some higher being had decided to help him out, as right then and there, he saw a flower with a quite short stem, which he immediately grabbed. This was his flower, now.
He ran off, holding the weirdly large flower above his head, leaving Vexami, who was trying to follow him, to get annoyed at his sudden disappearance.

"Not again..."

Vexami ran off to try to find out where the hell Error had gone, searching around, before finding him trying to stick two petals of a flower together.
"What are you doing?" The light bug asked, staring down at the short bug.
"Trying to make something to hold these pebbles." Wings folding behind his back, Vexami sat down next to the struggling bug.
Soon, after quite a few minutes of struggle, and comforting silence, he finally managed to create a small bag with the flower.

"Yes! Now I can hold stuff!" He said with delight, his eyes closing, which just seemed to show that he would probably be smiling, if his mouth was visible.
Chuckling lightly, Vexami watched as Error stuck a few pebbles in the bag, before wrapping it around himself, tying it up and taking a few steps to make sure it wouldn't fall off, or something. The taller bug had to admit, it actually seemed like it could be useful.

-----

As you can see, this is... Very short- I have no excuse for that. Oh wait, I DO! I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW TO CONTINUE THIS- I'm not gonna discontinue it, or something, don't worry! I'm just very VERY stuck on what next- BUT DO NOT... Uhhh- What's the word, fret?
DO NOT FRET, FOR I WILL BE BACK, WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER, IN hopefully like, maybe less than a week or two? I dunno- I have a bunch of stuff to do, like animations, or something-
Anyways, again, I'll try to get the next chapter in like... A week or two! Hopefully I don't take longer- I don't know why I didn't plan ahead with this, I probably should've done that-

Fun fact: The art I showed in this chapter actually took me around an hour! Ibis Paint says it was 56 minutes, but I can't be too sure- (Not counting the time I might've taken NOT working on it, though-)
Also, if you couldn't tell, I actually drew the background as well! I dunno, I thought you might want to know that! Anyways, I'll stop ranting or rambling, whatever you call it-

(╥▽╥)/